The Art Card/Post Card FS/FT Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
hi didn't know where to put this but thought be a good idea to make a thread to sell or trade art cards and post cards that come with some blu-rays

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea Matty-changed the title to help folks see what it is quick. Good luck to anyone hunting for specific items!:)

DB

This thread is a great idea! I'm looking to buy The Dark Knight FS postcards, Inglourious Basterds FS postcards and the book out of Shutter Island FNAC. If anyone can help out please let me know!

Hey Guys, Ive found IB Post Card files that you can print (use quality paper) I'll post them later as i got to dig them up again. Very nice though.

sobreIB.jpg

There is an envelope you can print to house post cards in.

Here is an auction where the guy has quite a bit of these ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Promo-Ingl...ultDomain_2&hash=item5885b8f64a#ht_2323wt_906

Dont know their origin though.

Neh, seriously doubt it, found this long ago during my IB searches on some foriegn forum.

also for those who collect this sort of thing, Amazon UK

The UK A-Team currently comes with Art Cards that are interchangeable in the slip. I presume when this edition is sold out it will be replaced with just regular amaray.

Wreck, did you already have the cards in your IB stuff, or did you order a set?

I think I got some in some editions of mine, but didnt get any with the IB FS steel, unless they are inside in which case I never opened.

I ordered some off of ebay, and then I asked a question to the seller I listed above. He claims they were an exclusive to a comic book store. I think I'll buy a set and examine them to see if they have been home printed or at least look to be professionally printed.

I think I got some in some editions of mine, but didnt get any with the IB FS steel, unless they are inside in which case I never opened.

I ordered some off of ebay, and then I asked a question to the seller I listed above. He claims they were an exclusive to a comic book store. I think I'll buy a set and examine them to see if they have been home printed or at least look to be professionally printed.

I suppose other retailers could have had them as well as Future Shop. The ones he has look like originals, with the back printed as well. They definitely did NOT come in the steel, just the dogtags. I think its wise to pick up a set, maybe all six for the price. ;)

I bought some :) and I bought some pretty other cool one that was limtied to just the DVD special edition at release or something. Since im stackin up IB stuff and it was like $4 with shipping (for that one) I thought why not.

I also like how people advertise the IB steel as "WITH DOG TAGS" compared to it not having it when every new one had it. Easy way to tell is on the back paper it tells you.

Ya, I went through his stuff and some is really neat. Man, I'm staying away from that site. I have enough issues!EEK!:D

Haha you talking about ebay?

ps. I got these in today; http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Promo-Ingl...ultDomain_2&hash=item5885b8f64a#ht_2323wt_906

they were much better then the ones from a hong kong seller who just reprinted them with no back.

Those above come all attached like the image shown with a front/back ... you can tell they are real deal.

---------- Post added 03-08-2011 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-07-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

oh I see what you are saying, that seller has all sorts of crap. Has a lot of the MVC steelbooks and I even saw a MGS ps3 LE ... lot of steels too. Some stuff insanely priced tho while others not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.