The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Well I got f**king tagged didn’t I so I felt I had to respond.

Of course it’s not supposed to f**king be there!

Do you want your PS5 last of us Firefly edition I’ve got sitting in my flat? And your second sight Drive? And your PS5 Horizon forbidden West game? Do you? :coffee:

Well I got f**king tagged didn’t I so I felt I had to respond.

Of course it’s not supposed to f**king be there!

Do you want your PS5 last of us Firefly edition I’ve got sitting in my flat? And your second sight Drive? And your PS5 Horizon forbidden West game? Do you? :coffee:
@jonnybobbytimmy
Ncis Los Angeles GIF by CBS

Anyone else have this on their SL or knows what this is, it seems to be under the plastic.

View attachment 549538View attachment 549539

View attachment 549604

Thanks for Billy Talent for this wonderfull OC box unfortunately as you guys know, the single lenticular has a mark. Call it bad luck :( Does anyone knows if this can be removed? From a distant its hard to see luckely. But it should have been in mint condition.
Jesus, that was quick!! :LOL:

Jesus, that was quick!! :LOL:
This post made me lol:shipped:
Sold it to him a couple of days ago, item was still sealed and he showed me the bmark on the SL so I asked on his behalve because we both had no clue what it could be.

@GrimmReapah
the mark isnt noticeable on your pic, is it only from certain angles you notice it?
Naamloos6.jpg

This post made me lol:shipped:
Sold it to him a couple of days ago, item was still sealed and he showed me the bmark on the SL so I asked on his behalve because we both had no clue what it could be.

@GrimmReapah
the mark isnt noticeable on your pic, is it only from certain angles you notice it?
View attachment 549605

Certain light angles indeed, wish it was magicly dissapeared though lol

Reactions: Billy Talent