The "Battlestar Galactica" TV Show Discussion Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
bsgb.jpg

I have never seen this show. I remember when I started hearing stuff about it, the show was already 3 or 4 seasons in. Now that is over it feels like a drag getting the entire series and watching it all. :D

I've come to realize that after typing my ass off there are prolly some spoilers in my post so I've put it all in the "spoiler" format.

it's awesome I really love it. Being a fan of the original I admit that I was a little hesitant about the remake TV show. I was especially miffed with the decision to make Starbuck a chick, haha. I love the idea now and am totally over it. I have no problem with women fighterpilots but the original Starbuck was a pretty awesome character and I just thought that they would lose something. I was also put aback by the multi modelled cylons but thought that was an awesome addition to the storyline. Oh ya, I hated the new boomer character as well. Still am not happy with that character change. Boomer in the original was this cool black dude that I really liked. Boomer as an female, asian cylon did not work for me.

All in all, I love the show. It's not one of those ones that I MUST keep watching tho. I still have not wateched them all but they sit there in my cabinet just waiting.

just finished the series on netflix today. the first 2 seasons and the series finale were incredible. the rest of the show is a big steaming pile of meh

overall, i wish it had gone for more than 4 seasons

just finished the series on netflix today. the first 2 seasons and the series finale were incredible. the rest of the show is a big steaming pile of meh

overall, i wish it had gone for more than 4 seasons

Hold on - to be fair, the end of Season 3 with Mark Sheppard playing Lampkin in Baltar's trial was pretty frakkin awesome.

baltar_trial.jpg

Last edited:
Hold on - to be fair, the end of Season 3 with Mark Sheppard playing Lampkin in Baltar's trial was pretty frakkin awesome.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2824&stc=1&d=1311188844[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

i hated his character :emb:

LOL, yeah, I remember when we first started watching 'Lost'...we were like that to a much milder extent. Kept getting sucked into ep after ep, LOL...