Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi

10985321-1408119435-563747.jpg

10985321-1408119435-563885.jpg

10985321-1408119435-563517.jpg

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to both this and "500 Days of Summer", especially given the outstanding quality of the recent wave of Fox FuturePaks ("Fight Club", "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", "Prometheus", etc), all of which bore artwork superior to their Steelbook counterparts.

Most disappointed, therefore, to discover that the team responsible for the earlier wave of Fox Steelbook travesties ("Butch Cassidy", "Big", "Fargo", etc) appear to be back. They also appear to have infiltrated Universal, given the artwork of their new wave of US Steelbooks ("Psycho", "Scarface", etc).

I'm not averse to new and different artwork being used but it really needs, in my opinion, to be an image that relates to the film, not someone's interpretation of what they consider to be the film's essence.

For now, I shall be retaining my Amarays of these 2 films. I'll consider getting the FuturePak of "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" when the price drops to about £10. As for the FuturePak of "500 Days of Summer", I wouldn't have it in my collection, even if someone gave it to me. Same also applies to the FuturePak of "Little Miss Sunshine."

Last edited:
Reactions: MRD and Lordpercy
Not crazy about inner artwork but think the front and back cover pretty nice, love the small details... really nice film, happy they are doing a sequel :)

Not long ago when I saw the title for the 2nd movie on my movie list to watch for, I remembered this release and passing on it and regrets came over me, so thank you for bringing up the thread just ordered my copy :) @Sigill ...should I get 2 copies ? looks rather stunning from the pics
No problem @Actarus! It's a good price for sure!:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
received my Copy what a nice Futurepak to go with a nice movie, very happy that the 2nd movie is getting released soon...hope for another Steel to go with the 2nd movie