The Conan Chronicles (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - Barnes & Noble - DiabolikDVD - Walmart - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $60.00 (Arrow Video) - $44.99 (Amazon) - $89.99 (Barnes & Noble) - $64.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $47.83 (Walmart) - $59.99 (Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA)
Notes: 3 Discs (Disc 1 UHD Conan the Barbarian - Disc 2 Blu-ray Extras Region A locked - Disc 3 UHD Conan the Destroyer)

Very close to been sold out with most USA retailers.

Amazon USA had release date as February 20 note they are the only retailer in USA who listed that date.
It's TBC if Amazon USA will be getting delivery of stock for all customers orders done.
Edit February 12
Amazon now has listed release date as February 10 but showing as out of stock.

The Conan Chronicles UHD.jpg

Last edited:
******* UK better get some 4k of this. Seriously.
Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer USA rights is with Universal Films
That is how arrow video could do a release

Conan the Barbarian distribution rights in UK is with Fox aka Disney
This is why Arrow could not do a UK release

It's on Disney+ in UK/Ireland and other Countries outside USA
Unlikely at the moment disney will do a UHD release

Conan the Destroyer UK Blu-ray release was from High Fliers Films

Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer USA rights is with Universal Films
That is how arrow video could do a release

Conan the Barbarian distribution rights in UK is with Fox aka Disney
This is why Arrow could not do a UK release

It's on Disney+ in UK/Ireland and other Countries outside USA
Unlikely at the moment disney will do a UHD release

Conan the Destroyer UK Blu-ray release was from High Fliers Films
You do know when I say I hope they come to the UK. I already know they are not due to licensing reasons right. Like I'm most just being facetious.

Just received an email about a new release date: "We'll inform you once there is a new release date"

Let's see what happens...

same as you ... I made a preorder for Conan Chronicles in 4K ... no more page product & no release date.
I think they saw they offer a price too low.
So I made preorders for each movie in 4K, in case it's sold out.

But there is also a problem for "Old Boy" Collector and "Face / Off" .... the release date was today December 12.
And no more info about delivery date .... it's said "Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM" .... I'm living in France, so if they have a space rocket, that's fine otherwise, there is no way to be delivered on time !

• Haha
Reactions: sinusR2
that's just Amazon loopholing out of their preorder guarantee.

unobstructed view still has street date as jan 30 unchanged. glad i didn't bother with Amazon

Reactions: Jocelin
Release date is correct.
January one is only true right for Arrow site.
Release date is January 30

It's only Amazon USA that has February 20 for the 4K edition

Other USA retailers has Jan 30

The reason why Amazon USA has $44.99 is they price matching Barnes & Noble website
Barnes & Noble have a arrow video 50% off sale and includes pre orders

Release date is January 30

It's only Amazon USA that has February 20 for the 4K edition

Other USA retailers has Jan 30

The reason why Amazon USA has $44.99 is they price matching Barns & Noble website
Barns & Noble have a 50% off arrow sale at the moment

The Conan Chronicles [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray]

EDIT: GV online webstore is temporarily down, while DV link doesn't mention anywhere January 30th as release date. So...

Then edit the post to reflect that or is too much for you like forming proper sentence. :BS: :mooning:

EDIT: GV online webstore is temporarily down, while DV link doesn't mention anywhere January 30th as release date. So...
You go by what Arrow Video Website lists in regards to release date it's their product release.
OP has correct release date .

There are lots of other USA/Canada retailers that still have January 30th as the release date.
Amazon USA also still has Jan 30 for the Conan Chronicles Blu-ray Edition and for individual 4K and Blu-ray releases of Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer

Amazon USA listing February 20 for 4K edition is a error and that date does not apply to other USA/Canada retailers
Amazon Canada has correct date

When is the release date for this, I'm seeing conflicting dates? I have this preordered from Amazon and it has a release date of February 20, yet in the OP it has it as January 30 ...so what is it really?
January 30 is the release date
That is what Arrow has listed on their website

It’s only Amazon USA that has February 20
No other retailers has that date

For those that pre ordered direct from Arrow Video online store

You might get a email from Arrow saying We’re sorry to inform you that the below products from order number ########## are delayed in being shipped out

Ignore that email

Arrow previously had a release date January 16 before was changed to January 30

It’s just a auto generated email sent by their system based on the January 16 date

Reactions: Jocelin