Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 6, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81d5UI47gkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71KJfe3MV0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 718rbMBvKxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 713+SukgekL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Not for this one, but my black one got to evri half hour ago.
Just checked both mine still awaiting pickup boo. I'm not expecting tomorrow at this point. Saturday maybe.

I'm much more concerned about my Beekeeper steelbook from amazon Germany arriving undamaged.

Just checked both mine still awaiting pickup boo. I'm not expecting tomorrow at this point. Saturday maybe.

I'm much more concerned about my Beekeeper steelbook from amazon Germany arriving undamaged.
I've had two deliveries today from Amazon, one Italy and one Germany. Both arrived in one piece. Both steelbooks.
It's a good sign though I think for yours maybe.

Edit:They seem to be good for a chance. I had one last week (Abyss) that came undamaged as well. That wasn't a steelbook though obvs.

Last edited:
I've had two deliveries today from Amazon, one Italy and one Germany. Both arrived in one piece. Both steelbooks.
It's a good sign though I think for yours maybe.

Edit:They seem to be good for a chance. I had one last week (Abyss) that came undamaged as well. That wasn't a steelbook though obvs.
Funny thing. I my Abyss came damaged and they refunded it. And I had paid for express delivery so it came to like 38 euros. I used that to get the Meg 2 and Catch me if you can and why are steels so cheap on amazon italy?

My Beekeeper also came today from amazon germany and all 3 don't have a mark on them. I am shocked.

Funny thing. I my Abyss came damaged and they refunded it. And I had paid for express delivery so it came to like 38 euros. I used that to get the Meg 2 and Catch me if you can and why are steels so cheap on amazon italy?

My Beekeeper also came today from amazon germany and all 3 don't have a mark on them. I am shocked.
How do you deal with Italian customer service?
I keep getting to the automated phone in Italian and I can't go any further.
There no other service refund option beyond that. I had an "undeliverable" on my tracking for an item. Its been two weeks and they state contact them for a refund. But the phone is Italian automated. Lol.

How do you deal with Italian customer service?
I keep getting to the automated phone in Italian and I can't go any further.
There no other service refund option beyond that. I had an "undeliverable" on my tracking for an item. Its been two weeks and they state contact them for a refund. But the phone is Italian automated. Lol.
Well I tied to talk to them in a live chat. They replied in Italian obviously. I said do you speak English amd they replied in Italian. I screen capped and was using Google lens to translate and they said they can read English but only reply in Italian.

So I told them the problem and they said they will transfer me to someone who can help. Who then told me they can only communicate in Italian and That I need to email. Even though they obviously could read my messages.

But then I logged in on my pc and Chrome auto translated everything, something the app doesn't do. And I saw a refund option.

It gave me several options one of them being a no return refund to my gift card balance.

So I got catch me if you can for 12 euros and the meg for 18 and a few quid extra delivery. All in all I can't complain for something I can easily case swap but it's the principle of it right.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWildEye
Well I tied to talk to them in a live chat. They replied in Italian obviously. I said do you speak English amd they replied in Italian. I screen capped and was using Google lens to translate and they said they can read English but only reply in Italian.

So I told them the problem and they said they will transfer me to someone who can help. Who then told me they can only communicate in Italian and That I need to email. Even though they obviously could read my messages.

But then I logged in on my pc and Chrome auto translated everything, something the app doesn't do. And I saw a refund option.

It gave me several options one of them being a no return refund to my gift card balance.

So I got catch me if you can for 12 euros and the meg for 18 and a few quid extra delivery. All in all I can't complain for something I can easily case swap but it's the principle of it right.
I got that Catch me If You Can as well.
Also, Mystic river is like $11 (£9) at the moment. Worth a pick up. Blu Ray only, like Catch.

Re the refund, I can't get the live chat, it's just a useless chat bot, it won't get me to a live person. I must be doing something wrong lol.

Re the refund, I can't get the live chat, it's just a useless chat bot, it won't get me to a live person. I must be doing something wrong lol.
Whether it works in your case or not I'm not 100% sure but from my experience, literally just typing "agent please" in the chat option has always got me to a live person pretty swift.

I've received this, and the black variant, today. I'm not a fan of the cutout on the black slip, and not a fan of the art (or fuzzy image quality) on this one. So I'm mashing them together lol

View attachment 577402
Mine is finally with evri. Hoping for tomorrow delivery. It's so **** that every one haf payment taken and shipping notification on same day. But mine has literally only just gone to evri.