Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 7, 2024
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $24.96
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

The-Crow-4K-Ultra-HD-Digital-Steelbook-Walmart-Exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
They all have been PET up to this point. Why change now?
there will be a limited-edition SteelBook™ with a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc and access to a Digital copy of the film, featuring an o-sleeve with a cutout of a crow that lifts to reveal a portrait of Brandon Lee

there will be a limited-edition SteelBook™ with a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc and access to a Digital copy of the film, featuring an o-sleeve with a cutout of a crow that lifts to reveal a portrait of Brandon Lee
I highly doubt that you can make these details with a cardboard cutout:
1708692300230.png

pretty sure its a printed clear PET slip

Source

Nothing in that article implies it would be cardboard. Why would it not be a PET slipcover?

Sonic 2. That might be it. Ring and smile had cardboard slips.

Ah yeah, Smile was obviously cardboard but there was no cutout or overlay. It was a straight regular cardboard slip.

With this presentation, and it matching the previous PET mockups, I'm pretty certain that's what we're getting.

Reactions: dfoles
Ah yeah, Smile was obviously cardboard but there was no cutout or overlay. It was a straight regular cardboard slip.

With this presentation, and it matching the previous PET mockups, I'm pretty certain that's what we're getting.
Yep, me too. It would be unusual to have a die cut card slip, over a semi transparent PET. Smile had a hard printed banner, I believe ring did as well. This one clearly has a removable jcard.