Bottleneck Gallery THE CROW by Pablo Olivera

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This Thursday, we head to Detroit to rock out and squawk out with Pablo Olivera’s newest alternative movie poster for The Crow!

Few fictional pop culture characters have helped define entire subgenres of fashion and aesthetics as Eric Draven aka The Crow. Whether from the original poetic gut-punch of a graphic novel from James O’Barr, or from Alex Proyas cult hit film, The Crow is a character that carries a lot of pop culture weight. Pablo’s print spotlights the inimitable Brandon Lee in his trademark getup, along with his guitar and trusty crow. Oozing pure cool, Pablo’s print pays perfect homage to a character, actor, and film that we still hold near and dear to this day.

Pablo’s print will be available for purchase on Thursday (6/13) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

Also, on Saturday, 6/22 at 12 pm eastern, be on the lookout for an AP sale of all of Pablo's recent works!

The_Crow_v_A_REGULAR_1024x1024.png

The Crow by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$50
The_Crow_v_B_Neon_1024x1024.png

The Crow - Neon Variant by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$60
The_Crow_v_C_green_variant_1024x1024.png

The Crow - Green Variant by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 85
$60
The_Crow_v_D_B_W_1024x1024.png

The Crow - B&W Variant by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 50
$60
The Crow - Acrylic Panel Print by Pablo Olivera
Archival pigment on 4mm thick acrylic panel
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
Limited edition of 30
$125

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Last second change I opted for the green variant instead, only the green version and the black&white variant have a rainy background, didn't even realize it at first.
I think I made the right choice in the end, if the standard edition had rain in the background I would've gotten it, looks cooler with rain!
The_Crow_v_A_REGULAR.jpeg
The_Crow_v_C_green_variant.jpeg