The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. My. Freaking. God. In. Oblivion.
I just read through five pages of eager fan jokes, that talked about how he eats, fed poor Wreck everything they could think of, sent him to the restroom, etc. I hope he didn't choke from all the thoughts.
Are all of you really that willing to pay $200 for a movie you all own already probably six times over?

will we see complete image shots of all editions before group buy goes live ?
thanks

Don't worry, all the art will be repeated from all the other editions you all already have.
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I'm pretty sure it's this one, right? I'm guessing The Dark Knight must be the title in China.

View attachment 525902
I'd rather buy that, because I don't have it yet, five times.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1
I just read through five pages of eager fan jokes, that talked about how he eats, fed poor Wreck everything they could think of, sent him to the restroom, etc. I hope he didn't choke from all the thoughts.
Are all of you really that willing to pay $200 for a movie you all own already probably six times over?

Don't worry, all the art will be repeated from all the other editions you all already have.

I only own 4 copies of it though....

• Haha
Reactions: wavybaby

Attachments

• E4A45E99-74C7-4B7E-96B5-9EFE983623AD.jpeg
    E4A45E99-74C7-4B7E-96B5-9EFE983623AD.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 44

Charlie Day Reaction GIF