The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic question guys - can someone tell me why we dont have hdzeta gb anymore? For example ww84 which coming up soon?
There was a big war between HDZeta and HDN, many ppl died, some lost their friends and families, but at the end, all hdzeta threads were banned from this forum to restore the peace, including the GBs
Fight Punch GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong

but on a more serious note:
basically: hdzeta treated hdn like sh1t, so hdn dont want to support them anymore with free advertising their products (the release threads) or selling them via GBs
there is a message by Wreck in one of the threads explaining it in detail but i dont recall where it was.

There was a big war between HDZeta and HDN, many ppl died, some lost their friends and families, but at the end, all hdzeta threads were banned from this forum to restore the peace, including the GBs
Fight Punch GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong

but on a more serious note:
basically: hdzeta treated hdn like sh1t, so hdn dont want to support them anymore with free advertising their products (the release threads) or selling them via GBs
there is a message by Wreck in one of the threads explaining it in detail but i dont recall where it was.
Oh thank you very much for this info! Im quite shocked..wonder why they treated HDN like this

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
There it is

There it is
thanks, thats the one i meant

@Noa245

It's a shame really; politics aside, they have some really nice editions. I have no idea how to get Unforgiven, for example, and no other premium retailer did that one.
Don't feel too bad about "unforgiven",, I think the front of the Steel is terrible and the slip front with the title on Clint's hat looks like a bad backyard merch item...

Reactions: PracticingPat
Not enthused by this one bit. The rear art is poor and overused. The front is great, but I've already got it on the hdz SP, which has an amazing finish. So unless the slips are a knockout and offer something different, this release is redundant for me..