The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Batman Begins DL shipped on 19 September and arrived at the Royal Mail Distribution centre on 21 October. Still waiting for delivery.

I know the RM are striking but what’s a reasonable time to wait for delivery
Distribution centre as in langley, customs? Or a regional one? I'd say you've already waited long enough. If it's left customs, entered the RM network, and still hasn't been delivered to you 8 weeks later, then they've lost it.

My Batman Begins DL shipped on 19 September and arrived at the Royal Mail Distribution centre on 21 October. Still waiting for delivery.

I know the RM are striking but what’s a reasonable time to wait for delivery

I don't know but I already received my Batman Begins and The Dark Knight One Clicks in Canada. I also received a DL of the Dark Knight Rises last week.

Stunning box set, TDKR is on its way (left some room on the shelf for it) and the trilogy will be complete!

20221216_113342.jpg

Attachments

• 20221216_113435.jpg
    20221216_113435.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20221216_111554.jpg
    20221216_111554.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • 20221216_111516.jpg
    20221216_111516.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 20221216_111429.jpg
    20221216_111429.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 20221216_111219.jpg
    20221216_111219.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
OC finally turned up (along with mantas TSS). Glad to have them before Christmas.

I’ll open them tomorrow though because I’m absolutely hanging out my ar$ëh0Le today

Reactions: Steelselecta
Glad everyone is starting to receive there OC. Still awaiting Mine :mad:

My latest tracking has still not updated since the 30th November!!

Anyone else have there tracking like this from the UK and if so how long did it take to update?
Dark Knight Tracking.png

They striking today and tomorrow, Christmas Eve and the day before and they are also talking about striking the 18th /
19th in between. Ridiculous. Imagine thinking this was a good idea in December?

I was supporting the posties but because your work place won’t pay you more the whole of the country has to be affected by it? Go away, What the f**k is that about? Hermes/ Evri are already improving in my area. RM have f**ked it for themselves as well as the workers. They’ve messed each other about so much it’s gone too far now and now the other couriers will improve over time.
Isn't that the whole point of these strikes, to cause disruptions, and make life uncomfortable for people, so that their complaints put more pressure on the government/whoever is responsible for Royal Mail?

Isn't that the whole point of these strikes, to cause disruptions, and make life uncomfortable for people, so that their complaints put more pressure on the government/whoever is responsible for Royal Mail?
It is, yes. Same as the TFL and national rail strikes. The latter seem to have worked and they've found a compromise. Royal mail and the post trade union haven't and it's taking the piss.

Reactions: Flloydo
That's why if it's premium stuff i always ask buyer nowadays for alternate courrier. Not going with RM if ordering premium steelbooks from UK. Either, DPD, DHL, GLS or something else. Got couple of missing shipments. Luckily it wasn't steelbooks.

Of course. But Sam just said it best and it’s becoming a sh!tshow. It’s gone on too long

Reactions: samdavies
Just like the Batman Begins release the single lenti is scratched to sh!t

Overall a much better release but man those issues with the SLs are grating on me. Exactly the same mess. DL is flawless. FS is stunning

Just like the Batman Begins release the single lenti is scratched to sh!t

Overall a much better release but man those issues with the SLs are grating on me. Exactly the same mess. DL is flawless. FS is stunning
Yeah I've seen a few SL pics for this one scratched to fu!k. I know it's black, but fml why so buggered! The FS looks a bit boring, is it better in hand? DL is OK, but joker's nose wiggling around on the rear is daft and ruins it for me.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I've seen a few SL pics for this one scratched to fu!k. I know it's black, but fml why so buggered! The FS looks a bit boring, is it better in hand? DL is OK, but joker's nose wiggling around on the rear is daft and ruins it for me.
It’s awful. As bad as my BB SL. Transition is cool but it’s scratched to f**k. The back is slightly boring on the finish tho. But the DL and FS are awesome. OC box is nice tool. Also nice touch with the joker suit cards and the metallic effect on them and also the evidence bag with the joker cards and pin