The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy that "The Dark Knight" gets new steelbook releases (just saw the best buy one, like that too). But both blufans and bestbuy are using the title that includes the bat symbol. I'm afraid the titles won't match perfectly if they are doing the whole trilogy. Because with every Poster, Steelbook etc. I know of "Batman Begins" the bat symbol is above the title. And with "The Dark Knight" and "The Dark Knight Rises" the bat symbol is behind the title. I hope they will adjust BB so that it matches the other two, if they are doing the whole trilogy. I attached some posters that show what I mean.
41W4a4oxfDL._AC_.jpg
81BwAEVVIDL._AC_SY679_.jpg
the-dark-knight-rises-poster.jpg

I'm happy that "The Dark Knight" gets new steelbook releases (just saw the best buy one, like that too). But both blufans and bestbuy are using the title that includes the bat symbol. I'm afraid the titles won't match perfectly if they are doing the whole trilogy. Because with every Poster, Steelbook etc. I know of "Batman Begins" the bat symbol is above the title. And with "The Dark Knight" and "The Dark Knight Rises" the bat symbol is behind the title. I hope they will adjust BB so that it matches the other two, if they are doing the whole trilogy. I attached some posters that show what I mean.
You could argue, the placement as much as the style tells its own story... If someone could be bothered, ha

Reactions: spider-bat
You could argue, the placement as much as the style tells its own story... If someone could be bothered, ha
I agree, the style and design of the bat symbol definitely tell a story.
I would argue that the placement doesn't. If you look at the 4k releases (newly designed bat symbols), the bat symbol is behind the titles for the whole trilogy.
But either way, it's not gonna be a dealbreaker for me, just a personal wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: jailbird_joey