Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 25, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €27.50 (Amazon) - €32.99 (JPC)

81UA8xfK+JL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Had an amazon voucher that I didn't know what to do with (Inner monologue: "You could have kept it until you found something cool you really want or need" - HEY SHUT UP....."Why didn't you pre-order Twin Peaks Fire walk with me with it and be super happy to get it practically for free upon release?" - HEY, SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE F*** UP!!!! :muted:) and bought this last night and now sold out at amazon.de and jpc - good call :)

Reactions: TheWildEye
Amazon finally shipped my copy, and sent me a €9 automatic refund too, which is nice. Ended up being €28 shipped to the UK. Not bad at all, even if the steel is a bit on the naff side.

Is there any likelihood it gets a release this summer? There are some WB releases in the UK I’m hoping this is one
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at there, mentioning WB summer releases, when you just responded to my message telling you that this isn't a WB film in the UK. It isn't coming out here from WB at all. The last release was from entertainment in video, assuming they still have the rights, if they decide to do it.