The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th AE (PS3/XBox360/PC SteelBook) [North America]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition
Collector's Edition Content (map, 'Making Of' DVD with an added Skyrim trailer)
A $10 Off Coupon (redeemable at any retailer, nationwide) for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
All of this comes packed in a super sexy steelbook with slip cover (as shown above), and the best part? It's $29.99, and will release on June 28th for PS3, XBox 360, and PC.

Oblivion5thAnniversary2.jpg

Oblivion5thAnniversary1.jpg

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050JN7VU/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
seems pretty cool, but seeing as i already bought this game twice (once for ps3, once for pc), and skyrim is coming out in <6 months, ill just wait in anticipation and build up my elder scrolls itch till november 11 :D

Never played this game. I figured since I loved fallout 3 this is a no brainer. I pre-ordered both the xbox and ps3 version.

saw this in a sale bin in FS a few days ago....I thought the labels and stuff were printed on the steelbook so I just left it on top of a TV display...I saw how great looking it was online...and decided to look for it again after three days....it wasn't on the sale bin but managed to find it again after 20 minutes of going around a busy boxing day FS...all for $10.00! beautiful steelbook!