Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs (Disc 1 UHD Theatrical Cut - Disc 2 UHD Extended Cut - Disc 3 Blu-ray Extended Cut)

81LWJetr9QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81uWzwNeCwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71qb1tLn1SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81hD2P6wC1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
45 years ago there was. Alongside The A Team and Magnum, it was the early 80s Saturday Night TV line up of the decade. :hilarious:
I was honestly reading that and thinking - 'oh, some 1950's show I of course don't know about', then I see the "early 80s" part and something didn't compute... :facepalm:

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by BBC

Is this like super popular or something? I wasn't expecting this to be sold out that fast.
Seems to be. Never discount the power of a lead movie couple with amazing chemistry, so many films lack it big time and I've read Ryan & Emily seem to have it in oceans here.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't order steelbooks off Amazon unless I have absolutely no
Me neither, I preordered on Amazon just in case, realizing it's sold out elsewhere, but I like HMV packaging more, and their £28 price. :D
Choice. The fact I managed to get 2 from Italy and 1 from Germany all on the same day and all 3 without a mark on them is nothing short of miraculous.

Finally caught this today and enjoyed it far more than I expected. Didn't like the look of it much from the initial trailer but said I'd likely see it with Gosling being in it but really liked it, so I can look forward to this release even more now.