Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Purchase link: The Fast and the Furious
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

Part of the Fast & Furious 1-6 (Zavvi Exclusive):
The Fast and the Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast 5 || Fast & Furious 6

11070828-1421674156-159059.jpg

11070828-1421674156-159108.jpg

11070828-1421674156-159178.jpg

11070828-1421674156-159113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get all 6 steelbooks
It would be a good idea if Zavvi did an offer of one of these hopefully they will
2 for £20.00
3 for £30
6 for £60.00

They would have to make all of them live same time for this to work though

You can expect all 6 steelbooks to end up sold out quickly
I like the Artwork shown

I hope we get a pre order date so I know when to order these!

There is rumors Czech will have similar style for part 7 so hope Zavvi do.

Notice the speedometer going up on the back of the steelbook 1 2 3 4 5 6 one more then it'll be 7
yeah im hopeful that 7 gets a similar steel but whats the chances of fast and furious 8 and 9 matching at the least we are gonna have to wait two years between each film if the last 3 are any indication and they will of long forgotten about this wave by then

Good that Zavvi has joined in, but I'm not impressed with the artwork. Bestbuy version is way better and will be the grail lol.
The Best buy steelbooks do look nice I admit but they don't have any inside artwork

These steelbooks from Universal UK look great and have inside artwork and hopefully will be a gloss finish

Last edited:
I'm not sure what do with these ones. I will defo pick the first one up because I really like that one but I don't like the artwork, 2 is terrible and the art is crap too. Not seen Tokyo drift because I heard its crap. I think the artwork for 4, 5 and 6 look the best and non tacky but I already own the steelbooks for 5 and 6 and don't really want to double dip on these films. Would be great to have the whole set but the other problem is all of them being released in March and I already have too many pre orders and need to cancel a few anyway.

Reactions: Ataneruo
If they released 2 a month from March then I would be in but then some people on here would not be happy they're not being released at once.
I actually started to think that maybe zavvi would calm down a bit in 2015 on the monthly catalogue announcements and releases and focus mainly on new releases due to the annoncements of paddington, 71, horns, imitation game, Dracula untold, into the woods etc but clearly not.
It's the same for the Pirates films all being released the same week and the marvel animation steelbooks in the same week but then when it comes to breaking bad they split them up between the months.
They should do that all the time when they are thinking of releasing a set of 3 or more steelbooks for one franchise

The Best buy steelbooks do look nice I admit but they don't have any inside artwork

These steelbooks from Universal UK look great and have inside artwork and hopefully will be a gloss finish

True, but USA version is also gloss. In terms of design, Best buy wins in a landslide, but of course no inside artwork. Personally, I care more about the outside and I do see the BB/FS version increasing more in demand. Time will tell though. All in all, it's awesome that UK is getting the series and I think F&F7 will have a similar artwork based on the back artwork speedometer design.

Fast and Furious is due Sunday at 12 UK time according to twitter

Did you get that from zavvi Twitter or steelbook collector Twitter? Can't see it anywhere on zavvi but can on steelbook collector. Also mentions EX_MACHINA today at 12.00, pirates of the Caribbean at worlds end on Saturday at 12.00 Or 6pm, this (fast and the furious) on Sunday at 12.00 and 2 fast 2 furious on Sunday at 12.00 or 6pm

I suspect it will depend greatly on the color and shading on real life viewing. This could actually be amazing artwork if it pops just right! Still, would look better in a set then standalone and I'm not buying the whole set...