The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they have removed the elements pin from the deluxe package.

It was included in the contents (and mentioned in pauls post #28) and it’s in the deluxe beauty shots (just above the Grappa Vinaccia Sticker) in the OP and you can still see it In Paul’s link on post #26 but it’s now removed from the beauty shots and the contents list on Zavvi

Original:
F7A79D66-48B6-4FF5-803E-9FD47E1FA671.jpeg

New beauty shot:
3DAD08E8-1BC1-4F88-8F23-6D16142D91F2.jpeg

Looks like they have removed the elements pin from the deluxe package.

It was included in the contents (and mentioned in pauls post #28) and it’s in the deluxe beauty shots (just above the Grappa Vinaccia Sticker) in the OP and you can still see it In Paul’s link on post #26 but it’s now removed from the beauty shots and the contents list on Zavvi

Removed due to being a choking hazard
RadiantUncommonGenet-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Kinda want this now after seeing those in hand shots... plus it'd look nice next to their Leon edition, which I've gone ahead and ordered.

Any chance it'll appear back in stock closer to release do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Kinda want this now after seeing those in hand shots... plus it'd look nice next to their Leon edition, which I've gone ahead and ordered.

In hand shots?

Did I miss something again?

Awkward Rashida Jones GIF by Angie Tribeca

Both of the Rambo ones went back in stock so I would say there is a certainly a chance.

Reactions: Noodles
At what point, can you remember?
I know the 2 bigger ones got delayed slightly. So if I remember the chain of events. The day for the release came (after several delays) so it was like Monday it was due I think, then the regular steels went out. Then I got cold feet when I saw the Steelbook in a £100 set was matte. Then I think they actually started sending them around Wednesday or Thursday and I think I ordered mine on Friday when they came back in. So I would start checking around the release date.

Reactions: Noodles
Lol it's better than the alternative, saying "with code", and have numerous morons ask "what code?" for the umpteenth time :whistle:
Did you manage to use the 15% code on the Léon deluxe? Think it was you that got it working for this on pre order like I did. Well it was a complete accident from previously using it lol.

Managed to do the same for Léon :cool: