The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having issues ordering this? I'm in Australia and when I go to checkout, I now have to select my region (Australia) which is not an option!?! I've used these guys for years, and now I can't order anything...

Anyone else having issues ordering this? I'm in Australia and when I go to checkout, I now have to select my region (Australia) which is not an option!?! I've used these guys for years, and now I can't order anything...
@Tori10
If you based in Australia you can still order from Zavvi AUD Website

Zavvi website change region settings
You might need to setup a new account to order from Zavvi AUD if your existing login details that you use for Zavvi UK don't work on Zavvi Australia Website

Zavvi UK ship to lot of countries but some countries you now need to use your local Zavvi country website instead if Zavvi UK don't ship your country anymore

Screenshot (14).png

Last edited:
I thought on getting one of the editions but, when going to payment, zavvi already requested permission from my bank to charge the total amount. I was always charged shortly before sending the product (which allows time to cancel in case I would change my mind). Did zavvi change anything and now they charge when making the purchase?

Damn ... living in France ... can't order those editions ... don't work with Zavvi.com and Zavvi FR

So, would you please have any idea to place any order ?

Thanks to you.

I have to get this as this is my favourite movie.
Ordered just the steel tho, I’ve never bothered with all the stuff that comes with collectors editions. In my experience you look at it once, put it away, then never look at it again.
What about the box art, you look at that as well!
But I'm beyond reasoning in regards to The Fifth Element. It was the first movie I bought multiple copies of on DVD. First movie I imported multiple editions of, from Germany and UK, for bonus materials when there were none in US.
First to buy multiple premium fullslips of with exact same content inside. And it remains the biggest by number of editions and steelbooks in the collection throughout 20 years.

I thought on getting one of the editions but, when going to payment, zavvi already requested permission from my bank to charge the total amount. I was always charged shortly before sending the product (which allows time to cancel in case I would change my mind). Did zavvi change anything and now they charge when making the purchase?
It asked me as well, but even though it lists the whole price, it doesn't actually charge or block/reserve it.
I thought maybe it's because of higher total - Amazons do that when it's around 300+ - and I preordered 10 editions for me and my friends.

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
To Portugal i used zavvi.com with shipping cost 5,99€ (before covid was 2,99€). Now i can´t find my country on delivery costs, and it shows 11,99€ on check out...

No formal announcement at all, but they have buddied up with Gaumont and it would be odd not to do TFE at some point

They didn't specifically name drop films, but since they've got a contract with Gaumont now, realistically the only titles they're going to release are Leon and The Fifth Element aren't they :rofl:
Oh yeah I remember now.

So I just tried to stick in an order but its wanting me to pay for it in full now? Am I missing something or is this how zavvi do pre-orders now? I rejected the payment through my bank for the moment, did you guys have to pay up front?