The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Prestige Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 6 23, 2023 (Prestige) - February 28, 2024 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Prestige Edition FNAC - ESC Distribution - SteelBook Only FNAC
Price: €149.99 (Prestige FNAC) - €134.99 (Prestige ESC) - €39.99 (SteelBook Only FNAC)

Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies. 200 copies available through Esc, 800 copies available through FNAC.
The Prestige Edition includes 1 4K + 1 Blu-ray + 1 Blu-ray bonus + an 80-page booklet + a 32-page storyboard book + a 36-page artwork booklet + stickers + 1 poster + 1 keychain + 1 patch + 1 multipass + 1 Zorg card + 3 movie flyers + 1 matchbox + 10 photos

Screenshot .png

cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-3.jpg
cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-2.jpg

Last edited:
Still missing Peti Element, I see.

I wasn't buying every edition just for the hell of it, it was a natural progression.
First the regular DVD, then the 'Superbit' one (both barebones - US didn't have any special features for a few years), then I found out there's loads of featurettes on European releases, and bought German and UK 2-disc SEs, as they both had some exclusives.
Then the US finally got an SE DVD with even more extras, so got that.
Then Germany re-released its 2-disc in a steelbook, so got that.
Then the first BD came out, which was just an amaray. Then a Dutch Metalpak.
Afterwards all the other premiums and LEs for packaging only at that point.
But I never buy amarays just because it's from another country, or something.

By the way, ESC Distribution is not a reliable company in the sense that they do not take any responsibility if something goes wrong with their products. I contacted them several times because the Prestige Edition arrived with a damage while the shipping box was in perfect shape. But there was no answer at all. Extremen bad, well, non-existent custoner service. Shame on them.

By the way, ESC Distribution is not a reliable company in the sense that they do not take any responsibility if something goes wrong with their products. I contacted them several times because the Prestige Edition arrived with a damage while the shipping box was in perfect shape. But there was no answer at all. Extremen bad, well, non-existent custoner service. Shame on them.
Paid with PayPal or credit card? Claim...

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon