HMV JP - ¥2,235
YesAsia.com - US$31.25

goonjp1.jpg

goonjp2.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of dv8mad:
goonies-jp1.jpg

goonies-jp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This SHOULD have been our first HDN Exclusive steelbook!!!!

See you guys, you never listen to me! I said that there was gonna be a steelbook but you didn't listen to me! You guys are crazy! You know you guys are self destructive! There's a funny farm and it has your names written all over it! But I'm getting out of here!...I...I smell Ice Cream!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Barry Chrome browser has an auto translate add on that allow you to browse almost any site in English. Amazon JP definitely ships elsewhere. The English site translator should help you find the correct options.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff: Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

mate !!

I did it via explorer 7 EEK!

The best way to get an Account on amazon Japan , if you are having Drama , is to join amazon UK or Canada First , then when you go to Japan amazon, your sign in details are on record :) & you get signed straight in :thumbs:

hope that helps ??

"I'M GONNA HIT YOU SO hard ~ WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOUR CLOTHES'LL BE OUT OF STYLE!!!"

I love the Goonies :drool:

this release has made my Day :thumbs:

Hmmmmm, I think this may show up elsewhere I will wait....

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff: Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

My thoughts exactly. I want this so bad, but I'm going to take a chance and see if it gets released elsewhere. I would also like to know what content is on there as well.

Very pleased it's getting a SteelBook though! :)

mate !!

I did it via explorer 7 EEK!

The best way to get an Account on amazon Japan , if you are having Drama , is to join amazon UK or Canada First , then when you go to Japan amazon, your sign in details are on record :) & you get signed straight in :thumbs:

hope that helps ??

"I'M GONNA HIT YOU SO hard ~ WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOUR CLOTHES'LL BE OUT OF STYLE!!!"

I love the Goonies :drool:

this release has made my Day :thumbs:

That doesn't help because that is not the case. You can't use your account details from another Amazon at Amazon Japan.

How does hmv Japan ship? Ems? Never ordered from them... Also what kind of package do they use?

On the batman begins and dark knight rls from amazon , mine were wrapped in a cardboard mailer and shrinked wrap vacume style in-side so they didn't move around no damage to mine and has for shipping expensive but very very quick ... :thumbs: