New artwork courtesy of hung17:
ggatsby-tw.jpg

4710756094623.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Choi had said that all Asian releases of this would probably be a metalpak (now called Futurepak) and not a steelbook...?

Loved this film so when JSDVD goes live I'm in...:LOL:

ash and his Minions to the rescue...:hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333
So it's a good flick mate, right?? ;)

Its the same director as Moulin Rouge! So visually dazzling, and a great period, 1922 to get taken back to via Hollywood excess.... I enjoyed it with the wife so thats always a good thing. :hilarious:

Great soundtrack to buddy. ;)

Not that were going to open the steel though!! :p

Last edited:
Its the same director as Moulin Rouge! So visually dazzling, and a great period, 1922 to get taken back to via Hollywood excess.... I enjoyed it with the wife so thats always a good thing. :hilarious:

Great soundtrack to buddy. ;)
I'm not a huge fan of R&J or MR, it's too girlie ahm :p ;) still good to know that it's a worthy of a flick, anything better than The Smurfs 2 mate :hilarious:

earthscope said:
Not that were going to open the steel though!!:p
hehe U so right on this :hilarious:

Reactions: TobinFrost
I'm not a huge fan of R&J or MR, it's too girlie ahm :p ;) still good to know that it's a worthy of a flick, anything better than The Smurfs 2 mate :hilarious:

I agree, but I did enjoy it! :emb: :hilarious:

Makes a change from all the explosions, slaughter, mad mayhem I usually watch..:p

Buddy I want to see a picture of the Made In Taiwan shelf with The Smurfs 2 on it next to Gladiator....:hilarious: :naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost