Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

GM  BS.jpg

17637192_408219449557826_6855572663060513200_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This release turned out pretty nice. Love the change to the folder to make it green, rather than the usual black. I'm chuckling so hard at the "gold" silver label sticker though :rofl:

Reactions: Shanester
I can´t help it.....As those Chinamen screw this sticker up, I just recall this brilliant scene from Chinatown :hilarious::hilarious: always crack me up like hell :D

Reactions: Shanester
oh yes same happend here.
same day I ordered L.A. Conf. Box I got confirmation eMail about Ray-Ban sunglasses from an unknown company
(I ignored and erased it unfortunality same day) ...and got 5 sunglasses (fake) from china weeks later....
and VISA charged me CNY 794,69 from company KATHYSSHOP HANGZOUU (China) same day as they charged me amount
for HDzeta.
I never paid something with VISA before in china and I never ordered sunglasses at KATHYSSHOP or somewhere offcourse...
I see now that some others here got the same pleasure....:blackeye:
frightning

oh yes same happend here.
same day I ordered L.A. Conf. Box I got confirmation eMail about Ray-Ban sunglasses from an unknown company
(I ignored and erased it unfortunality same day) ...and got 5 sunglasses (fake) from china weeks later....
and VISA charged me CNY 794,69 from company KATHYSSHOP HANGZOUU (China) same day as they charged me amount
for HDzeta.
I never paid something with VISA before in china and I never ordered sunglasses at KATHYSSHOP or somewhere offcourse...
I see now that some others here got the same pleasure....:blackeye:
frightning

someone in China used my MasterCard on 19th may.
I checked my order history and the last time I ordered directly from hdzeta was terminator last year.

I also paid 9,xx% too much for my Mad Max B&C order. I asked them for a refund and to check their payment system.
waiting for an answer.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
In my case it was also over 9%.
Well, if creditcard bank charge more as billed from shoppage is a bit unusual, thats right.
but thats not really a/the main problem because as example FILMARENA allready charge this
creditcard fee with the shop invoice while you are checking out, but at FILMARENA you see this clear.
(at least latest when you check out...but not before..)
So HDzeta should do something that way aswell, to avoid later confusion.
or better offcourse: changes to PAYPAL payment way finally.
The main broblem and big problem is that many creditcards got hacked in china and obviously too during HDzeta checkout
as they have no secure creditcard payment system and many customers got scammed.
I like to point out clear: NOT scammed from HDzeta !
but from third party thiefs...

Last edited:
In my case it was also over 9%.
Well, creditcard bank charge more as billed from shoppage is a bit unusual, thats right.
but thats not really a/the main problem because as example FILMARENA allready charge this
creditcard fee with the shop invoice while you are checking out, but at FILMARENA you see this clear.
(at least latest when you check out...but not before..)
So HDzeta should do something that way aswell, to avoid later confusion.
or better offcourse: changes to PAYPAL payment way finally.
The main broblem and big problem is that many creditcards got hacked in china and obviously too during HDzeta checkout
as they have no secure creditcard payment system and many customers got scammed.
I like to point out clear: NOT scammed from HDzeta !
but from third party thiefs...

I never ordered from filmarena.
what is that cc fee? never heard of any shop charging extra if you pay with cc.

zavvi charges an extra 1% if you pay with PayPal.

I never ordered from filmarena.
what is that cc fee? never heard of any shop charging extra if you pay with cc.

zavvi charges an extra 1% if you pay with PayPal.

Filmarena charge cc fee...and offers no alternative payment way for foreign customers.
so Czech Republic is the european China if we talk about payment ways. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.