The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Lenticular Slip) [UK]

Jan 18, 2012
This title will be released on April 8, 2013.

amazon.co.uk

attachment.php

Attachments

• 811rup4XMfL._AA1500_.jpg
    811rup4XMfL._AA1500_.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the look of that! So much so that I'm actually considering cancelling my steelbook order for this. EEK!

I really like the look of that! So much so that I'm actually considering cancelling my steelbook order for this. EEK!

It's actually slightly more expensive than the steelbook but with the lenticular slip and the 3D version included I will be going for this one.:)

Reactions: Noodles
It's actually slightly more expensive than the steelbook but with the lenticular slip and the 3D version included I will be going for this one.:)

Haha yeah, I said that before looking at the price. I also hadn't noticed the new image of the steelbook which shows the rear artwork, so I think I'll be sticking with the steelbook after all.

This is definitely a great deal if you're interested in the 3D copy though... especially since the steelbook version is almost the same price but only includes the Blu-ray.

Reactions: Sigill
I thought the lenticular picture was there before? It may have been on another site but I'm sure I saw this listed as a lenticular.

100% it had lenticular artwork. it was the reason i ordered. it better not change or i will be sending this one back

I have ordered this version but how do we know its lenticular nothing on amazon to say it is?

I really hope it has got a lenticular cover, i also hope so for the people who have pre ordered on this proviso.

Has anybody checked with amazon.co.uk on this?

None of us are doubting that it was :D
Just weird that there is no reference of lenticular slipcase now.

Will have to play the waiting game....... still i guess you watch the film not the lenticular:hilarious:

At this price it would be nice too know that it is a lenticular though!

Reactions: Se7enn
Hi all,

If you pre ordered off Amazon uk, The hobbit 3D slipcase has indeed got a Lenticular Slipcover/case. Looks excellent in my own opinion.

However the box containing the films is a Jumbo sized case.

Anyway off to watch the hobbit just hopes this helps in case people wanted to know for sure about Lenticular Case cover situation.