Release date: September 28th, 2015
Purchase link: The Host (live)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
It's about time thankyou, Zavvi you gave us something that we like and deserves our money great news looking forward to this...

More crap from StudioCanal... Anyone would think they didn't have better films to release!

Have you actually seen the film? There are at least 15 steelbooks for Avengers: Age of Ultron, so I'd say they ARE releasing better films than what they usually do with this and The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.

N8iffg4.jpg

JfwkaMh.jpg

Not surprisingly audiences didn't take to it as kindly as critics, as they were probably expecting something more traditional instead of the satirical blend of monster movie and family drama that they got.

I also own the sweet chunky Korean DVD set (signed by BJH :smuggrin:) and have been waiting for a better Blu release. This is probably it... but I'd like it a little cheaper so here's hoping it stays in stock a while. :D

Hi everyone, a quick reminder that this release is live this weekend:

Saturday 12:00

Dead Poets Society - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - £14.99
Link

Sunday 12:00

The Host - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Steelbook Blu-ray - £14.99
Link

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
Although not one of my favourite Korean films, and call me a philistine if you wish, but if I had the choice I'd rather sit down and watch this film again than this week-end's other steelbook offering.