The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blank spine is weird, definitely had to be an error that was noticed too late to change. I couldnt see them changing the design on purpose mid collection especially since they have made them look so similar each release. To be fair though just looked at the original thread image and it has a blank spine, never noticed before and if i did i would thought it was a mock up error.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
That is a massive fail having a blank spine! Glad I cancelled

Im glad I'm not collecting the UK set of steelbooks. That blank spine is worse than marvels habit of using charter faces instead of a title.

I've actually just cancelled my Zavvi order a couple of hours ago. Chanced it as I really thought I wouldn't have been able to at this late stage. Not sure what the delay is with them.

Going with the U.S./CA release instead. Couldn't bear that blank spine.

So is the spine a black titleless spine or it just says the hunger games on it?

Had to cancel this. High price, matte and now blank spine is just too much. If/when it drops in price I'll get it to match my other 2 but can't pay new release price for it. Hoping for a Mockingjay 1+2 Steel book in the same style so I can just grab that.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Wow. I can't believe it. I am returning this once it comes. Blank spine....WTF? What a failure. I guess the mock ups is exactly what we got since it also shows a blank spine.