Live 12pm UK time Black Friday 11/28

Release date: March 9, 2015
Purchase link: The Imitation game
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish

11048000-1417112585-881497.jpg

11048000-1417112611-751436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to watch this again it's incredible.

I don't know what all those award committees are thinking Benedict is awesome in this film.

Reactions: harry and vurt
I can't wait to watch this again it's incredible.

I don't know what all those award committees are thinking Benedict is awesome in this film.

Yeah, I think the competition was at all time high this year. Nightcrawler, Whiplash, The Imitation Game, The Theory of Everything. All superb leading performances.

Reactions: harry
And now I have to cancel and reorder as I thought I was going to be away when it was released so I had it sent to a friend's address. Well I don't have to, but I'd prefer to.

I've got this ordered but I'm on the fence whether to cancel or not. It was great. But I just can't see myself watching it more than once again.

I cancelled my order I will get it later hopefully with a decent price drop

I had to cancel some orders as funds low this month

Reactions: harry
I was about to ask if anyone knows the print run. May cancel mine too and wait it out

Do you know the print run on this Paul? I'm in same boat, I'm trying to take an educated guess at which of my pre-orders might sell out, and which will drop in price. .
I don't know the print run for sure but been a new film and not a back catalogue title I would take a guess at the usual 4,000
I might be taking a risk cancelling
I had no option but to cancel
I have cancelled 17 different steelbook orders in past 2 weeks and might be cancelling even more soon

I have spent to much in past 3 months

The past 12 months I spent over €6,000 on Blu-rays with majority been steelbooks

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I don't know the print run for sure but been a new film and not a back catalogue title I would take a guess at the usual 4,000
I might be taking a risk cancelling
I had no option but to cancel
I have cancelled 17 different steelbook orders in past 2 weeks

I have spent to much in past 3 months
Thanks for the info, much appreciated:thumbs:...I reckon I need to cull 5-7 steel's myself.

Yep, as @paulboland said I'm guessing this will be a standard 4k print run.

I haven't seen this yet but was told it was really good so am keeping the pre-order, got it for £16.99 due to a 15% off code at one point and hopefully it won't drop below that before I've watched it.