The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #10) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Incredibles
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

Note: As of 2:46pm EST on 12/13 we are told the 24.99 GBP price is an error caused by an IT issue that is being worked on at the moment. It has also been relayed that anyone that orders now will receive the 19.99 GBP price.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058522-1418408088-701822.jpg

11058522-1418408088-701868.jpg11058522-1418408088-701833.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701874.jpg
incredibles_zavvi.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people don't want to miss out but ordering at the higher price is a bad idea. It will only give the impression that it is an acceptable price or lead to it selling out before the price is lowered.

Reactions: Flloydo and Jace88
I know people don't want to miss out but ordering at the higher price is a bad idea. It will only give the impression that it is an acceptable price or lead to it selling out before the price is lowered.
Why not, as they SHOULD honour this:

Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we will charge you the lower price!

looks as if bugs life will also get a price hike, this is not good business, testing the water to see how many people bite

Looks like thats exactly what they are a doing. A real shame too because it appeared they were winning back some customers with their recent disney releases. They always go a little too far with their greed.

Didn't @digitalbabe say Zavvi confirmed £24.99 to be an error ? How come then OP was updated to reflect an increase in price?
It's been explained here, please read the thread:
Hey folks, the OP has been updated because as it stands, that's the price listed on the website. Once the price has been corrected according to the info communicated earlier to @digitalbabe the OP will be updated accordingly.

Completly agree, I really don't want to miss out on this but I'm standing my ground and not ordering at that price. They will continue to do this in the future.

Reactions: harry

Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we will charge you the lower price!
Unfortunately they don't practice that policy, they will charge those that paid £25 that amount. I've been stung a few times by them. Apparently you have to contact them afterwards to claim the difference back which is utterly nonsense.

If you've ordered this, then like me it's best to cancel and reorder at the lower price [emoji4]

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
right i feel done right over i just checked my email and i have the confirmation and by god they have changed the price from when i pre-ordered it at £19.99 to 24.99 peed right off at this moment and if you type the steelbook in the google bar you get this
The Incredibles - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook ...
www.zavvi.com/...incredibles-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook...
£19.99
Buy The Incredibles - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (The Pixar Collection #10) (3000 Only) here at Zavvi. We've great prices on games, Blu-rays and
but as soon as you click on it the price has changed totally gutted

If it sells out at £24.99 or they decide not to lower the price, then it is irrelevant.

Unfortunately they don't practice that policy, they will charge those that paid £25 that amount. I've been stung a few times by them. Apparently you have to contact them afterwards to claim the difference back which is utterly nonsense.

If you've ordered this, then like me it's best to cancel and reorder at the lower price [emoji4]
Why does that not surprise me?

Reactions: psychoscot