Slipbox The King of Pigs (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.3) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : 21 July, 2014

Price : $33.00

Link : Plainarchive.com - Sold Out

Note :

Plain Archive's upcoming release, 'THE KING OF PIGS'

The King of Pigs (Hangul: 돼지의 왕) is a 2011 South Korean animated drama film directed by Yeon Sang-ho. The film was selected to be screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. And it won three awards at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival.

1601173_393691844108637_29689878_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Just watched this film for the first time last night and I was blown away by it's brutal honesty. There are a few problems (sub-par English subtitles and occasional stiff/awkward animation), but the story and characters make up for any shortcomings. Really looking forward to The Fake tonight. :woot:

This film is not for everyone, so go in with an open mind.

Last edited:
Haha. My order number is 20140712-0000168. Maybe some guys know it means what :cool:

It means... THIS!!
SAM_6314.JPG

Well, I gave 0002 to other DVDprime(Korean bluray fan site) member. He requested me to buy one copy of this title because he was out of Korea on preorder date.
I failed to buy Blue is the warmest color, so I sat on my chair before preorder starts and pressed F5 again and again.. And I did it! :LOL:
I am happy to get this number and title. I already have The King of Pigs & Fake package, so I think I will never open this package.:oohyeah:

I believe they always do just for that reason alone. :thumbs:

It would suck to get one and have it lost or damaged with no replacement available.

No one got theirs yet in Europe?

Looking at my track and trace, the package has arrived in Amsterdam ;-)

Just 40 minutes from here. So I guess mine are gonna turn op tomorrow.

Sweeeeeetttt!