The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

:oohyeah: at last :oohyeah:

Attachments

• 160220128047.jpg
    160220128047.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 91
Just received copies of the Target exclusive West Side Story (Thanks Db!) and the German Cinedition of X-Men Origins Woverine (Thanks Wreck!)
I got my Terminator Digibook today. First Digibook to own and on display with the terminator SB's. This will fit take place for the first one as surprisingly no SB has been made yet which I find very disappointing

Received my Amadeus this morning - it's a lot nicer than I thought it would be actually. Shockingly bad picture on the back though (too shocking to show) - they could have at least used one that was in focus :rolleyes:

amadeus.jpg

yeah amazon.com some get through ok,some don't.i got a letter a few day's ago wanting a customs charge on 4 steels i got ages ago from amazon.ca.the departed,v for vendetta & two others.i already got them when they were released,got delivered ok then i get a letter this week wanting £11.
dhl services,i've not paid yet anyway.going to leave it & see if they send another letter.
even marked as gift,if the value is more than £40 you still get a charge.more often though mine do get through without a charge,just depends if they check the parcel or not.

Great pick ups guys!

Arrived today.... :D

La piel que habito (The Skin I Live In) [SPAIN]
dscn3011l.jpg

The Matrix w/ Red Curtain Slipcover [CANADA]
dscn3013c.jpg

E O Vento Levou (Gone with the Wind) 70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition [BRAZIL]
dscn3010g.jpg

:scat:

My latest addition to my digibook collection. :D

127 Hours (BD+DVD) [France]
Cleopatra (2 BD) [France]
The French Connection (2 BD) [France]
For a Few Dollars More (BD+DVD) [France]
Predators (BD+DVD) [France]
Apocalypse Now (3 BD) [France]

dscn3026f.jpg

Raging Bull (BD+DVD) [France]
Some Like it Hot (BD+DVD) [France]