The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

Cool you got the trilogy too buddy :thumbs:

Wanted to buy it since a buddy showed me how beautifu the finish is. It was in stock at media-dealer for 40 eur so I pulled the trigger when I found some Keep Cases I was also looking for. Excellent release by Splendid. The finish of their Mediabooks is amazing :notworthy:

Reactions: Manqu
I paid 40 EUR. Still available for that price over here. And when you switch the discs?
Quality is like Sin City 2 and I Frankenstein. Velvety finish on the whole Book with embossed title and Kenshin.
I would have to buy the movie twice if I'm going to switch discs, and that requires a lot of money. I've been looking through some slipboxes for this trilogy from Hong Kong & Japan. And some I cant find full info (ie - audio, subs) on it. So still haven't made up my mind yet.

Hey @AlienKing If you need some help with that give a shout amigo.:)
PM incoming :D

Die Eiskönigin! :p

FB_IMG_1446662499412.jpg

So nice @Manqu Qhapaq ! Where did you get that one??
I´ve been after this , but its like 49,99 in dtm...
Did you find it cheaper? :)
Thanks!

I´ve pre-ordered it at dtm but it seems like you can only get it for that price now :(
The print run was only 888 for this cover (A) but cover B it´s still available for 29,99€
give me a shout the next time if you need help :)
XT887760_cybg.jpg

Reactions: aLLu
Thanks @Manqu Qhapaq !
Im ordering some stuff from them next month, i may get the cheaper, although i would prefer that cover by far! :)
Havent buy anything from them since some years ago 84 hartbox fever. I still have some pearls like nekromantik and der todesking. They have some amazing stuff now, dont even know where to start :)
Thanks for your help, been watching yoir posts here and you have a wonderful colection!

• Helpful Post
Thanks @Manqu Qhapaq !
Im ordering some stuff from them next month, i may get the cheaper, although i would prefer that cover by far! :)
Havent buy anything from them since some years ago 84 hartbox fever. I still have some pearls like nekromantik and der todesking. They have some amazing stuff now, dont even know where to start :)
Thanks for your help, been watching yoir posts here and you have a wonderful colection!

I order regularly there since many years, instead I prefer mediabooks which currently flooding the market right now , but there are still Hartboxes realeses. Yeah some of them look really cool but I can´t start right now to collect Hartboxes, otherwise I´m completely broke :LOL:
De nada amigo, it´s a pleasure if I can help you or some other ninjas here. :) Many thanks and also thanks for remind me , I should update my horror collection thread :)

What about your collection my friend? :watch:

Last edited:
Two that I have been looking for for a long time.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I would buy the rest of the set at a reasonable price (just to make a complete set), but I really only consider the first two movies legitimate.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Reactions: C.C. 95
This is a really cool one. It is a DVD set- but still well worth having (and I will put the Blu ray inside with the DVDs. The second DVD with Extras has value because it has the complete isolated score!).
I'm going to use a couple of consecutive posts so I can show you the whole thing... And maybe it is pointless to do that, since it isn't in English- but maybe others can read and enjoy it! But at least you can enjoy the engravings that were part of the lore of the film. Also- I was able to track down and recreate the Postcard to put into the book.
Here is the German Kinowelt mediabook edition of The Ninth Gate:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited: