pyszny

Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2012
London, England
Release Date: 7/5/13
Retailer: Amazon and "Independents"
Price: £59.99/€79.99

Shopto.net - £57.85
Tesco - £44 (£39 with discount code "TDX-KPWM", thanks to Noodles)

TLOU_SPECIAL_EDITION_RANGE_SHOT_JOEL.jpg

Features:

A controller skin, LittleBigPlanet costume, poster and a Joel Blu-Ray cover. It will also offer the previously revealed sights and sounds pack as well as a Survival Pack with bonus items and upgrades, a mini art book and a mini comic of The Last of Us American Dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will definitely be picking up either this one or the Ellie one if no more editions are released over here. Would love one with a statue of some sort... Naughty Dog are generally quite good with giving us great editions. :D

Will definitely be picking up either this one or the Ellie one if no more editions are released over here. Would love one with a statue of some sort... Naughty Dog are generally quite good with giving us great editions. :D

^^Ι decided to go for the US Survival Edition from amazon.com for now mate! :)

Have you though about buying the Joel/Ellie edition+ artbook seperatly? You'd miss out on the steel but probably get more content. Plus with import costs it'd be around the same I reckon (with customs). Plus you get it on launch.

What does everyone think about what the production numbers will be on these?

Have you though about buying the Joel/Ellie edition+ artbook seperatly? You'd miss out on the steel but probably get more content. Plus with import costs it'd be around the same I reckon (with customs). Plus you get it on launch.

What does everyone think about what the production numbers will be on these?

Yeap I've thought about it. Final price with expedited shipping from amazon.com (with import costs included with their amazon global program) is around 85E, a little more that the Joel/Ellie Editions (if we choose priority shipping, 2-3 days delivery time, it's another 8-10E).

Anyhow, I 'm not sure of what I'll do, I might double dip with a european release in the end.

I decided to order it from Tesco in the end, as I used the code TDX-KPWM during checkout which knocks it down from £44 to £39. :D

Reactions: pyszny