The Lego Movie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #24) (WEA) [China]

Which title do you want to get the Blufans treatment?

• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The Lego Movie

Votes: 71 59.2%
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • What even is a Blufans?

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 20, 2014
Bournemouth, UK
Release date: TBA
Print run: TBA

Actual pics thanks to @pbtour4il

DSC_1600.JPG DSC_1601.JPG DSC_1602.JPG DSC_1606.JPG

More pics here

Last edited by a moderator:
Have more fun sticking hot pins in my eyes than watch this again....:LOL::banghead: Easy pass...:mooning::bucktooth::sleep::rolleyes:

I want a BF release of the new Minions film......:hungry::hungry::hungry::woot:

Maybe summer 2020....:oohyeah::rofl::naughty::LOL:

:LOL::rofl:

After watching the various trailers for this multiple times over the past year, I just couldn't bring myself to ever watch the movie. :rolleyes:

At least FilmArena is doing an exclusive of Minions, which should be quite nice. We shall see...

:LOL::rofl:

After watching the various trailers for this multiple times over the past year, I just couldn't bring myself to ever watch the movie. :rolleyes:

At least FilmArena is doing an exclusive of Minions, which should be quite nice. We shall see...
I watched it with my niece who is 10 and of course she loved it...:LOL:
Then she ran around the rest of the day singing "everything is awesome".......:arghh::arghh::squint::grumpy::rofl:

2 hours of my life I'll never get back but at least she enjoyed and that was the point...

Buddy let me know when the FA Minions GB is up as that I must have...:cigar:;):D

Then she ran around the rest of the day singing "everything is awesome".......:arghh::arghh::squint::grumpy::rofl: Not!!!!

2 hours of my life I'll never get back but at least she enjoyed it which is the point....

Buddy let me know when the FA Minions GB is up as that I must have...:cigar:;):D

Batman never had it so bad, buddy. Probably his biggest challenge, to date. :LOL:
giphy.gif

Then she ran around the rest of the day singing "everything is awesome".......:arghh::arghh::squint::grumpy::rofl:

2 hours of my life I'll never get back but at least she enjoyed and that was the point...

Believe me my friend I will not forget to tag you:D

upload_2015-6-18_18-4-54.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: earthscope
Y. U. C. K. Won't be touching this thing along with most of the proposed releases coming up at blufans. All the grail chasing hasn't led to any amazing new item from BF, as opposed to nova who bested the only Avengers steel with a far superior product

If they don't just have a front cover that is just a solid plate of embossed Lego dots to build off of, there better at least be a slipcover.

Last edited: