The Lego Movie ("Everything is Awesome" Edition) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
Preorder up at WM.com

http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Lego-...-Digital-HD-LEGO-Figurine-Widescreen/35715605

Amazon

Here is the packing. Looks to be housed in a clear case.

image.jpg

ORIGINAL POST:
The Lego Movie Collector's Edition "Everything is Awesome"....MAYBE

Hi guys,

I took a "survey" from Warner and they are considering doing a The Lego Movie Collector's Edition. We had two choices, one being "Everything is Awesome" the other being "Awesome Edition". It will come bundled with a Vitruvis minifig and the same bonus content as the 3D edition it appears.

Here is a pic of what it might look like.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lego Maybe CE.jpg
    Lego Maybe CE.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome indeed! :thumbs: I would of preferred a Batman Lego figure! :LOL:

I bet the exclusive package will be similar to the Hobbit Blu-Ray Target release :movie:

Last edited:
Reactions: neoz
Awesome indeed! :thumbs: I would of preferred a Batman Lego figure! :LOL:

I bet the exclusive package will be similar to the Hobbit Blu-Ray Target release :movie:

I'm guessing your are correct. So there will be a big gaping hole.

Of course you told them everything is awesome except we don't have either edition yet!

haha very true. I guess WB needs to hurry up and give offcial conformation on this release.

This set looks "AWESOME"! What would be cool is if each country released a CE with a different mini lego figure! A collector's dream trying to get all of them.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
This set looks "AWESOME"! What would be cool is if each country released a CE with a different mini lego figure! A collector's dream trying to get all of them.

"AWESOME" idea! :thumbs: Bring on a Batman Exclusive Set! :LOL: A Collectors Edition with the soundtrack would be pretty damn SWEET! ;)

Reactions: Destron
The LEGO Movie: Everything is Awesome Edition (USA)

The LEGO Movie: Everything is Awesome Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital HD + Vitruvius minifigure + Collectible 3D Emmet photo + Bonus 3D movie)

LINK

ed23dba2-a7c6-4e76-ba7d-39afac619758_zpsdc22d562.jpg

Ignore the negative reviews. Those are by people who had previously placed an order for the 3D version of the movie when it was $25-$29.99 and all their orders got cancelled and are being asked to order this version at $39.99 instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
wtf a minute ago there were like 50 bad reviews

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

also no, this is not a steelbook