The Lego Movie (Target Exclusive w/ Book & Stickers) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
The Lego Movie Target Exclusive

ONLY AT TARGET!
What’s Emmet’s best idea ever? Does Metal Beard have a pet peeve? Learn the answers to these questions and more with this fun booklet all about the LEGO® Movie characters. Plus, this book includes cool movie games and stickers!

Purchase Link:

Target

Online Item #: 15374600
Store Item Number (DPCI): 246-62-0001

Artwork:

15374600_Alt01

More then likely it'll be housed in a slipbox rather then a slipcover it looks like.

Attachments

• lego.jpeg
    lego.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 6,945
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an exclusive slip. I Like.

Just checked, It will also be available at Target Canada. $26.99 CAN

love this edition from target, includes a glossy yellow slip and activity book that has character bios and stickers. still wish we got a digibook or steel for this awesome movie :(
also got this price matched for $17.99 (amazon and bb price) for those who are looking to pick this one up

14+-+9

14+-+6

14+-+7

14+-+5

14+-+4

14+-+2

14+-+1

14+-+3

Last edited:
love this edition from target, includes a glossy yellow slip and activity book that has character bios and stickers. still wish we got a digibook or steel for this awesome movie :(
also got this price matched for $17.99 (amazon and bb price) for those who are looking to pick this one up

I think getting a digibook was dreaming but no one doing a steelbook is weird. I think I would have got this version anyway.

Steelbooks can get abit boring sometimes.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Price match??

I don't know how you got them to price match BB and Amazon???
My Target said its different from those stores cause its EXCLUSIVE!!
A couple things can be going on here..

#1 :BS:
#2 You're Target doesn't understand policy
#3 My Target actually cares about there job EEK!

If you can post the receipt, I would like to see this price match??

Thanks Buddy!! :thumbs:

Ill find the receipt and post a pic. But if you look over at bd, theres someone who got target to pm the 3d edition for the 2d price lol. You get lucky with employees sometimes who dont know how to do their jobs but for the most part this pm shouldnt be an issue

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

14+-+1

Last edited:
Reactions: gbskidmarks05
Ill find the receipt and post a pic. But if you look over at bd, theres someone who got target to pm the 3d edition for the 2d price lol. You get lucky with employees sometimes who dont know how to do their jobs but for the most part this pm shouldnt be an issue

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

14+-+1

Now that is ****ing stupid!!! Good job on $$ :D