The Living Daylights (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 10-03-22

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99

The Living Daylights.jpg

Last edited:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
They've really encapsulated my favourite part of the movie there....
Image is from opening credits of the film

All the James Bond new wave of steelbooks that getting a release in 2022 are using image from opening credits of the films

The opening credits was also used as a image for the 2015 wave of James Bond steelbooks

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB
Jun 13, 2013
Image is from opening credits of the film

All the James Bond new wave of steelbooks that getting a release in 2022 are using image from opening credits of the films

The opening credits was also used as a image for the 2015 wave of James Bond steelbooks
I'm fully aware. I was being sarcastic because the art for this wave is a bad idea poorly executed.

Jul 9, 2018
I think even the most die-hard James Bond fans (of which I am one) wouldn’t part with their money for this crap. The template they should have followed was the Star Wars ones from two years ago

Mar 30, 2014
after the 2015 wave 1 releases, and these upcoming 2022 wave 2 releases for 007 steelbooks, what movies would be remaining?

Feb 16, 2012
London UK
after the 2015 wave 1 releases, and these upcoming 2022 wave 2 releases for 007 steelbooks, what movies would be remaining?
Live and Let Die
Die Another Day
And if they wanted to have a full matching title sequence set then a re-release of Goldeneye, Spectre and No Time to Die