Price: £22.99
Buy link: The Lone Ranger
Notes: Matte finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

lone1.jpg

lone2.jpg

lone3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to teddyjun!

I now have a spine title on the steelbook and am very happy with it. Have yet to watch the movie to see if it lives up to it's terrible reputation, but the steel itself is beautiful IMO.

I'm waiting on one of those myself (and White House Down, and Frozen :thumbs:

I would get this if there was a clear slip w/ title out there like Korea's Thor 2 and Frozen. I wonder if anyone has the ability to do a custom job. Hmm

This came back in stock in January of this year 1 year-ish after release, must have had one hiding in the warehouse because as soon as i bought it for £11 it went out of stock again lol

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
This came back in stock in January of this year 1 year-ish after release, must have had one hiding in the warehouse because as soon as i bought it for £11 it went out of stock again lol

Funny how things pop up like that. I got A bugs life and Ratatouille from Zavvi randomly after being sold out the same way and I haven't seen them back since.

Happy to pay an extra quid to go through Amazon instead though.

Reactions: thewoe
Funny how things pop up like that. I got A bugs life and Ratatouille from Zavvi randomly after being sold out the same way and I haven't seen them back since.

Happy to pay an extra quid to go through Amazon instead though.

It's happened with a few releases

Didn't army of darkness turn up recently?
And avengers assemble lenti went in and out of stock every few months after release.

They must literally find boxes hidden under the unwanted zboxes or sharknado steels!