Release date: December 9th, 2013
Price: £22.99
Buy link: The Lone Ranger
Notes: Matte finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

lone1.jpg

lone2.jpg

lone3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the Hot Toys figure and PO'd on the quality of that alone, will need to see the film as well though so I'm in for this :)

same artwork and global print run like Amazon ES & Fnac etc.

Very easy pass for me.

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4

Same art meaning definitely title-less? Yah see I'm done with title-less steels. If they don't wanna put the name of the damn movie on the front, I'll assume it is either a mistake or an unfinished product.

IM3 was my last title-less steel. Enough is enough.

Reactions: mdewater
Wow, don't understand all the hate this film was/is getting. I really don't know what people were expecting apart from a fun film set in the old west with a POTC feel (in the sense of action, comedy and direction). Granted it was a little bit on the long side, but when I saw this at the cinema I came out being thoroughly entertained.
There are worse films out there.

Reactions: jimmyv
Wow, don't understand all the hate this film was/is getting. I really don't know what people were expecting apart from a fun film set in the old west with a POTC feel (in the sense of action, comedy and direction). Granted it was a little bit on the long side, but when I saw this at the cinema I came out being thoroughly entertained.
There are worse films out there.

Most people haven't seen it and have just read some reviews and looked at the box office numbers.

Reactions: neoz
Most people haven't seen it and have just read some reviews and looked at the box office numbers.

Agreed, same thing with John Carter. The Sheeple saw the reviews and never took the time to watch it.

This will be mine day one. I just hope it isn't matted and 22.99.

Reactions: hayemaker
not way was this as bad as what all the reviews would make you think it was, granted about half an hour too long but i thought it was entertaining and decent enough, whether you could justify the zavvi disney £23.99 price tag it will most likely get i would say most probably not

Agreed, same thing with John Carter. The Sheeple saw the reviews and never took the time to watch it.

This will be mine day one. I just hope it isn't matted and 22.99.

I actually enjoyed John Carter. I haven't seen Lone Ranger, but it looks like POTC in the wild west...

Reactions: D4vem88
Limited to 4000 copies? well thats one for everyone that saw it at the cinema...and some spares :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I loved John Carter and was hoping for a squeal

Like a piggy? :D

Ive not seen John Carter, not because of the bad reviews and whatnot...It just didnt look all that good, chances are its the kind of film I'll end up catching on TV sometime and probably enjoy...

I might pick this up if the price is right and the design is good.

Being Disney though, it'll probably turn into another overpriced 'Monsters University' debacle!!

An easy pass due to the film itself and as rip off Zavvi's price will be stupid + non existent customer service, hopefully they will lose enough money to rethink their pricing strategy & customer service.