Notes: Gloss finish

The entire line-up of Anchor Bay 2014 Wave of Blu-ray SteelBooks

412XY74T1JL._SL500_.jpg

Attachments

• 13132620671_p0_v3_s600.JPG
    13132620671_p0_v3_s600.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the movie any good? I think Rob Zombies movies are always divided down the middle. People either like them or hate them. Personally I like his stuff. The only one I didn't like was Halloween II.

Is this movie worth buying if you liked his other stuff? It's hard to tell from the trailer and the mixed reviews.

Is the movie any good? I think Rob Zombies movies are always divided down the middle. People either like them or hate them. Personally I like his stuff. The only one I didn't like was Halloween II.

Is this movie worth buying if you liked his other stuff? It's hard to tell from the trailer and the mixed reviews.

I bought this and liked it, but definitely not Rob Zombies best work (maybe the worst) If you like Rob Zombies other movies get this, if you don´t this movie is not for you (or anybody :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Sweet. Thanks Rick! I'll have to swing by BB tomorrow.

Look online 1st. Most stores do not have any of the wave. I had to order mine online, came in minty shape except for the spine slash thanks to the MFG process, as the shrink wrap was not sliced at all. I think thats where most of them happen, before they get to the retailer.

Reactions: darczap
Look online 1st. Most stores do not have any of the wave. I had to order mine online, came in minty shape except for the spine slash thanks to the MFG process, as the shrink wrap was not sliced at all. I think thats where most of them happen, before they get to the retailer.

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and it is unavailable at my local store. Guess I can chance it and order one. Seems like this wave is plagued by spine slashes. I got Django yesterday and it has a half spine slash.

US - Lords of Salem

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

l1VbRay.jpg

uWi07QD.jpg

8DOsJvJ.jpg

dtcC6l0.jpg

yQTDIx7.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

YpZBjHs.jpg

eXkdWS9.jpg

g3jCkyt.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

FZHdenD.jpg

KZgSe8x.jpg

kXKCk2t.jpg

US - Lords of Salem

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

l1VbRay.jpg

uWi07QD.jpg

8DOsJvJ.jpg

dtcC6l0.jpg

yQTDIx7.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

YpZBjHs.jpg

eXkdWS9.jpg

g3jCkyt.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

FZHdenD.jpg

KZgSe8x.jpg

kXKCk2t.jpg

Thanks ric for the awesome pics, added to OP.