The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally opened my numbered, Slip is superb, Booklet and extras are really good, Steel is meh... and the Lenti is one of the worst I've seen, hope they fix this for future releases, please FA!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: vega2k
Finally opened my numbered, Slip is superb, Booklet and extras are really good, Steel is meh... and the Lenti is one of the worst I've seen, hope they fix this for future releases, please FA!

Did you notice very small paint chips missing on your Martian steelbook? I have now opened 4 and all the same :confused:

Is this release decreasing in value somewhat? The last few auctions on the 'bay for the numbered version haven't been as outrageously priced as before.

All down to supply and demand. Except for few, many of these collector grade releases are becoming available for cheap in the secondary market mainly due to high cost price and poor exchange rates. FACT.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: mintchocolate
Except for Sci Fi and Marvel, everything else is a crapshoot on what secondary value will be.
I mean, people are paying $400 for an FA Fac of AS ABOVE SO BELOW - and that movie is absolute ass.
They just want it because the demand has deemed it valuable.

Reactions: rhapsodyingreen