UK
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for a price drop to buy this...I guess gravity at Zavvi's HQ is working the other way around :wow:

9/10 zavvi will lower the price at some point. 1/10 busted for waiting and it gets sold out and therefore a victim of being 'zavvied' :rofl:

I think I'll fall under the 2nd cathegory :p

I pre-Ordered This and it is such a lovely Steelbook ! Really nice in Hands Love EVERYTHING about it.

I have been checking almost everyday since I got mine for a price drop, to get an extra, but the price hasn't budge...
now reading @sunnyx 's post would not want to get ''Zavvied'' :rofl:
So I just ordered one don't want to miss out...grrr now there will be a price drop for sure because I ordered it full price :blackeye:

• Thanks
Reactions: Raimi and sunnyx
I pre-Ordered This and it is such a lovely Steelbook ! Really nice in Hands Love EVERYTHING about it.

I have been checking almost everyday since I got mine for a price drop, to get an extra, but the price hasn't budge...
So I just ordered one don't want to miss out...grrr now there will be a price drop for sure because I ordered it full price :blackeye:

You can't be Zavvied, you already ordered this! You mean double dipping Zavvied? :hilarious:

The price is dropped by £2 which isn't much. So with discount code it be £17.99 which isn't too bad at all, especially if you haven't been conned in buying the first HMV one :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and Raimi

Did you use the discount code that was posted today? I' m waiting for a deep price drop since I already own the 1st HMV release. The wife got used to steelbooks and such, but I still get my butt kicked if I double dip :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
You can't be Zavvied, you already ordered this! You mean double dipping Zavvied? :hilarious:

The price is dropped by £2 which isn't much. So with discount code it be £17.99 which isn't too bad at all, especially if you haven't been conned in buying the first HMV one :p

Did you use the discount code that was posted today? I' m waiting for a deep price drop since I already own the 1st HMV release. The wife got used to steelbooks and such, but I still get my butt kicked if I double dip :p

HAHA yes Double Dipping Zavvied :p

Nope did not see any discount codes :blackeye:

...but No seriously This is a Must Have, one little gem of a steel ! The Colors, the art chosen, all of it just flows really nicely. Bought it to swap the steel in my FAC edition as this is what should have been used in the first place...just dunno how I am gonna add the 3D disk into it :confused:

Ordered last night for £17.99. Can't be arsed to wait any longer :LOL: Dispatched today :thumbs:

Quick question; does this Steelbook best suit The Martian numbered, or un-numbered FAC? :naughty: