The Movie Theater Poll-how many times per month do you go?

How many times per month do you go to the movies?

• 1-2 per month

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • 3-4 times per month

• More than 4 times per month

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Completely depends on the movies that are released

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • I don't go to the movies at all, I enjoy movies only at home

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 1-2 per month

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • 3-4 times per month

Votes: 9 20.9%

Votes: 15 34.9%

• 1-2 per month

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 3-4 times per month

Votes: 11 25.6%

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discussion thread for theater goers. Feel free to share thoughts or in the poll.

Have fun!
DB

Attachments

• movie.jpg
    movie.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
I "usually" go 2 to 3 times a week, every week. I will basically watch most of the new releases and rewatch ones I like in some case quite a few times. :D

I have a Cineworld cinema card so can go as often as I want when I want including 3D/IMAX showings, all for £15 a month ;) I don't often get snacks but usually have a "herbal cough cough" cigarette before going in.

Well until I setup a man-cave cinema room, I still enjoy the movie experience.
last three movies I saw was Spider-man 2, Noah an Transcendence. Two of which out of curiosity.

Like many others i have an unlimited card so usually go once a week to keep up with the latest releases, then i know which are worth buying on Blu ray

If it is a Marvel movie I'm there! :movie: Once or twice a month at the most. With high def large TVs that we have in our home theaters, most movies, I wait until they are out on Redbox or I buy the blu ray.
Looks like this year with the all the scifi movies, I think that I will be there twice a month.

During the summer I'll go as often as once a week or even more. If it's a major release I'm probably going to go. Right now I'm in the middle of a 4-week streak: Godzilla, DoFP, A Million Ways to Die in the West/Maleficent, Edge of Tomorrow.

There's a theater chain here that absolutely forbids talking or using your cell during a movie, and they will kick you out for doing it. I love going there because assholes can't ruin your night. But I realize that makes me more likely to go see a movie than most people.