The Mummy Trilogy - (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook [France]

I will keep my order, just because its not for me, my friend is in love with the trilogy so he will want anyway...
As for me i think its BULL**** its lazy, its cheap, its ugly, whats up universal?? Didnt make enough money to make a decent can??:angry::angry::angry:

I thought the trilogy made money....

Last edited:
Disappointing to say the least. I wish studios were more up front with the retailers when they release a steelbook. I would think that Universal knew that they were going to release this as a stickerbook a while back. I'm not sure if that is the studios fault or the retailers. I'm assuming this information is never disclosed as it would certainly impact sales in a negative way.

It's 'Universal' you want to :sniper::giggle::naughty:

Thanks...:p;) still want to kill them...:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Disappointing to say the least. I wish studios were more up front with the retailers when they release a steelbook. I would think that Universal knew that they were going to release this as a stickerbook a while back. I'm not sure if that is the studios fault or the retailers. I'm assuming this information is never disclosed as it would certainly impact sales in a negative way.

I'm so mad about this....its like someone stole from you...:angry:
Full disclosure please!!!!! Why trick the customer like that!?!?

Thanks...:p;) still want to kill them...:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I'm so mad about this....its like someone stole from you...:angry:
Full disclosure please!!!!! Why trick the customer like that!?!?

Stickerbook temporarily out of stock!

Cancelled my order..