Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: May 16, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99

5804902_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The art on this SB is nice, matches the Italian release. And yes the third installment was quite strange, not abhorrent, just not in the same vein as the first two.

I think this will go to the wayside because they of course a date that already had 2 releases on it (not made of money) xxx: return of xander cage and resident evil final chapter

Is anyome able to select store pick up for this? It keeps telling me it's not available within 250 miles of my location. I really hope it's just an error until best buy receives thembecause i dont want to have it shipped for obvious reasons. It's just odd because i can preorder other steelbooks and select my store but not for this one

I think a lot of the best buys steels are on-line buys only. I could be wrong but if you look at the small print a lot of them say "No picking up in store"

I think a lot of the best buys steels are on-line buys only. I could be wrong but if you look at the small print a lot of them say "No picking up in store"

Not an accurate statement. Several of the BB steels are available in stores. This will be available in store on Tuesday.
5 Disc set: 4 Blu-ray and 1 DVD
the DVD disc has the special features which is quite silly IMHO
Movies: Mummy trilogy and Scorpion King
This is a good value release

Just realized this may be the cheapest way to get a slim 6 disc plastic clamshell.. cheaper than GoT. Might have to grab a few of these if they hang around.

While cheaper than GOT you get only 2 hubs so have to stack.
That's how GoT is. They introduced this new inside with GoT I believe as the first release with it. I don't mind stacking discs, I'm careful.

I've used it to slim down some old jumbos. I've been thinking about slimming down the Target Walking Dead steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Didn't get a chance to hit Best Buy today until around 4pm. Typically this Best Buy carries roughly 15 to 20 steels of major releases. When I got there they had 2 remaining, with only 1 worthy of collector ownership.

Felt pretty lucky I was able to snag one, and that it's mint.