The Order: 1886 Game
Collectable Steelbook
Stickers
Digital Content
Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s DLC)
Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage

ORIGINAL POST:
It seems like one will definitely be happening, though it's not known what exactly will be in it yet (that said, it sure looks like collectors will get a statue of sorts).

Courtesy Esperino...

PlayStation MVP members were given special privy to what could become a collectible statue in a yet-to-be-announced collector’s edition for The Order: 1886.

Three potentital designs are currently under consideration, with the most popular choice most likely going into production. You’ll have to use your imagination a little as each statue is in its pre-production, single colour stage with the word ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ scribed over the top.

order1.jpg

order2.jpg

order3.jpg

My favourite would have to be Galahad hiding behind a low-rise wall, purely as it ties in nicely with the The Order: 1886 gameplay, not to mention how detailed it is.

Let us know which is your favourite and if the inclusion of one of these statues would sway you to shell out extra mulla for a limited edition release.

Last edited:
Reactions: FanOfGaming
The Order: 1886 - Collector's Edition

RELEASE DATE: Feb. 15, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): $79.99
ORDER: Amazon

image.jpg

INCLUDES:
“Galahad under Fire” Statue (7 inch)
The Order: 1886 Game
Collectable Steelbook
Stickers
Digital Content
Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s DLC)
Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like a joke go to amazon.co.uk and put in the top search bar The Order 1886 and it will come up with the one at £49.85p go to the page then go down the page and look at the Product Description as to you’ll receive :hilarious::hilarious:

Haha that's a good one, either amazon have made a mistake or they are trying to fool people into pre-ordering it lol

Deep discount is another option. They usually charge a pretty fair postage fee.

Hi thanks for that but Deep Discount do not do PS4 but thanks for that still looking for it with no luck at this time.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Haha that's a good one, either amazon have made a mistake or they are trying to fool people into pre-ordering it lol

Hi just to let you no I am sending a email to amazon.com the U.S.A. one as I cannot work out how I can order Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 from them and it will ship to the U.K. but this will not ship this to the U.K. so it may be a glitch on there site will let you no if you can order it from amazon U.S.A.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for that but Deep Discount do not do PS4 but thanks for that still looking for it with no luck at this time.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Hi just to let you no I am sending a email to amazon.com the U.S.A. one as I cannot work out how I can order Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 from them and it will ship to the U.K. but this will not ship this to the U.K. so it may be a glitch on there site will let you no if you can order it from amazon U.S.A.

I really do hope it is a glitch cos that is very strange that they would allow you to order Assassins Creed yet not The Order, will be waiting to find out what they say to you.

Just tried pre-ordering Uncharted 4 and it seems that can't be shipped outside of the US either, I'm thinking it maybe something to do with Sony not allowing them to or something.

Last edited:
Hi just to let you no that it as let in me put in a pre-order for this item now on amazon.com the usa one ok and I am in the U.K. England hope that this helps someone who is looking to get this one :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: blade803
Yes please.

Oh, and Amazon is showing on top of the above "collector's edition", there is also a "premium edition", which is listing for $149.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBLBMBQ/?tag=hidefnin-20

Yes I no its just the import fees that put me off that one just happy now that its let put my pre-order in for the Collector's Edition at last. as with import fees its still less than the one on amazon.co.uk Collector's Edition which is not a patch on this one.:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: blade803