The Prisoner: 50th Anniversary (Blu-ray+CD+Book) Deluxe Box Set Limited Edition [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 30th , 2017
Purchase Link: Networkonair (Deluxe Box Set) - Networkonair - Amazon UK (Standard Box Set)
Price: £75.00 (Deluxe Box Set) - Standard Box Set - £35.00 (Network) - £49.25 (Amazon)

prisoner-the-50th-anniversary-limited-edition-blu-ray-pre-buy-.jpg

Last edited:
This deluxe box set features limited edition packaging and presents the complete series alongside:

IN MY MIND
a brand-new, feature length documentary in which director Chris Rodley recalls his 1983 efforts to interview Patrick McGoohan for a Channel 4 documentary. The film features interviews with Catherine McGoohan, rare archive footage and never-before-seen interview sessions with McGoohan himself.

THE PRISONER - AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY [BOOK]
Andrew Pixley’s updated history of the series illustrated with rare and never-before-published photographs.

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK & LIBRARY MUSIC REMASTERED [6 CD SET]
This release brings together all of the specially-composed music and library tracks in one collection for the first time, along with many alternate and unused takes.

The series itself has been stunningly restored and includes a wealth of new special features:

THE SERIES [6 DISC SET]
all 17 episodes, presented with new text commentaries on each episode, detailing the production history.

MANY HAPPY RETURNS
a new short revisiting the original locations used in the Prisoner.

FILMING ARRIVAL
newly-discovered home movie footage of the filming of Arrival.

DANGER MAN: COLONY THREE and VIEW FROM THE VILLA
These two episodes, both relevant to the Prisoner, are presented here in High Definition.

STILLS GALLERIES
featuring rare and never-before-seen photographs from official and personal archives.

CATHERINE McGOOHAN
reflects on her father's work and legacy.

... and much more.

BDOcard3D_640.jpg PrisonerCD3D_640.jpg PrisonerBook3d640.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
HOLY ****!!!

I don't have to look for the original Prisoner Blu-ray boxset in the black box with the book now. And anybody who's never seen this needs to stop what they're doing and just watch all of it right now.

Has anybody ordered direct from Network before? How's their packaging? I don't really trust Amazon with a set like this.

Last edited:
HOLY ****!!!

I don't have to look for the original Prisoner Blu-ray boxset in the black box with the book now. And anybody who's never seen this needs to stop what they're doing and just watch all of it right now.

Has anybody ordered direct from Network before? How's their packaging? I don't really trust Amazon with a set like this.
Amazon listing at the moment is just for the Blu-ray Box set price will drop at some point

If you want the complete as in Deluxe set or separately the Book and CD Box set they are only listed available at the moment with Network

I used them a few times mostly though for The Professionals Blu-ray Box sets and some other Blu-ray Amaray releases
Packaging was fine for the items I ordered

They have a 40% off sale at the moment on some of their catalog on their website

This deluxe box set though won't fit in a jiffy bag :rofl: so you should be fine

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Futurhythm
Network Website
Customers from UK VAT is in the price

Customers who live outside the UK VAT is taken off the price when ordering so it's cheaper if you are not based in the UK
You might be hit by customs in some EU countries for VAT

I'm from Rep of Ireland and I never got hit by customs for items ordered from network website as it's sent by royal mail