Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: September 4, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 5,552

71K-Xx52PmL._SL1010_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm likely going to pull the trigger on this. I used to love this flick when I was younger. Plus you get a lot of Dolph butt. :LOL:

:LOL:

I don't think I will personally.

My favorite Punisher portrayal remains Thomas Jane's. If only Dirty Laundry lead to something bigger :(

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
:LOL:

I don't think I will personally.

My favorite Punisher portrayal remains Thomas Jane's. If only Dirty Laundry lead to something bigger :(

Jane was the absolute best Punisher. I wish he could've returned to the role. Marvel could've brought him back, but they like starting over from scratch. Bernthal was good, but Jane was much better.

Reactions: IRON MAN

Honestly, this is why I'm worried about Disney buying Fox. People who think that Disney will continue the successes like Deadpool are naive. They like starting over from scratch. They didn't bring Jane back as the Punisher and I'm worried Reynolds would suffer the same fate.

And I still say Frank Grillo would've been a better Punisher than Bernthal.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Honestly, this is why I'm worried about Disney buying Fox. People who think that Disney will continue the successes like Deadpool are naive. They like starting over from scratch. They didn't bring Jane back as the Punisher and I'm worried Reynolds would suffer the same fate.

And I still say Frank Grillo would've been a better Punisher than Bernthal.

I hope Deadpool will be the exception man. Just like RDJ is Iron Man/Tony Stark, Ryan is Deadpool.