The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 680
Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I'm usually not that negative but this artwork did nothing for me. I'm really disapponted.

I've yet to watch the film and I hear nothing but amazing things about it. It's nice to own it in the format I adore and it does look good alongside my original Raid but this steel is really bland in my hands.

I hear people giving out about certain matt finishes from Fox and the like but this does not feel special to me in the slightest. I'd gladly take certain titles in my collection that others deemed boring in my opinon.

Lovely well designed steelbook to compliment the first steelbook of The Raid, but more importantly what a great film, especially the fights in the confined spaces and the high speed car chases. The chirography of the fight scenes are breath taking and the film has a different look this time, a larger budget than the first one is obvious and this is a gangster story with Chinese, Japanese mafia families and the Police all trying to gain power from one another.

Still haven't received mine. Was hoping I would have it to watch this weekend as I'm working nights next week and won't get a chance to watch it then either.

How can something take so long to get from the UK to ******* Ireland?! :grumpy:

Love the movie but steelbook artwork uninspired particularly back and inside artwork. IMO. French version looks more promising.