The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 680
Last edited by a moderator:
At least this way it doesn't sell out in an hour and genuine fans have a better chance of getting a copy without being fleeced for it. Imagine if they'd given the scalpers a week's notice and opened pre-orders on a Sunday evening. Right now I imagine plenty of them are too busy with work/the world cup/sitting on ebay with their fingers crossed hoping another mug comes along. :D

Managed to get my pre order in, nice price too (take note zavvi). But will keep an eye on the other releases just incase any of them beat this artwork.

Last edited:
Blind buy for me. Not seen this film but did enjoy the first.
Love the artwork and price for a pre order steel is great.

Ordered :D thnx for the heads up Harry! :thumbs:

This is going to look great along side the first release. Really happy it's going to be debossed. Would have prefered gloss over zero finish though, but it's still going to be one hell of a steelbook :scat:

Reactions: chunk and harry
So its on the same level as pulp fiction and the dark knight and better then forrest gump and inception?

I don't want to let this thread slip into a debate about which film is better than which film.
All I can say is I personally have seen ALOT of movies and this is one I would recommend everyone to see! Its one hell of an experience :thumbs:

If you haven't seen it - I urge you to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: ben6212
Managed to get my pre order in, nice price too (take note zavvi).

Well it says it all that I'll be getting this day 1 without question. There's almost nothing I can say that about with Zavvi except the Indy films.....which of course were the exception to the rule and had great art and reasonable prices and so sold out easily.

It just shows that a bit of effort with the design and a price point that doesn't take the p*** then everyone's happy :D

To the blind buyers, I would recommend this movie with caution. This is a kind of event movie to be enjoyed with an bigger audience or like minded friends. An action movie fan friend didn't enjoy the first as much on his own as much as my partner did in the cinema with a rapturous audience... (Clicks to buy)
Thanks @Filmbloke for the heads up!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Loved the first movie but don't have a steel of it. Haven't seen the second one so looking forward to this arriving at my house :-D

There is a German steelbook with matching artwork by Jock

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B008JZLDT0/

Last edited by a moderator: