The Scandinavian Scif-Fi, Game & Film Convention

Saw some treads about conventions in Uk and why not add the one we have in Sweden :)

and its the
Banner-Helsingborg-2012.jpg

Link to the site http://www.scifiworld.se/

Im also going to post the autographs/ stuff i got. And feel free to post yours if you went to the convention :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Gruff - spent some time in Sweden - beautiful country, but might be a bit expensive to travel for this one from UK :(

Here's a link for a Sweden icon :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/24zelvb.jpg (just right click and Copy Image URL)

Its okey here :p yee it might be a bit expensive just to get to the convent for people outside the Nordic :(

But i can help if you want something signed :)

Tnx going to try and edit in the icon :)

I see that guy from T2(?) will be signing?

Robert Patrick did Collectormania in Milton Keynes last year mate

Lovely bloke, had a good chat with him and get him to sign my T2 poster with "I kicked the crap out of the T-800!" :scat:

My 3 signed photos i got so far from the convent over the years :)
Christopher Judge - 2009
Michael Winslow - 2011
Linda Blair - 2011

If i have the money this year im going for Kane Hodder and Robert Patrick. just need to find some poster to get signed, dont know if i want a photo signed :/

Attachments

• SANY0041.jpg
    SANY0041.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 176
  • SANY0050.jpg
    SANY0050.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 174
  • SANY0053.jpg
    SANY0053.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and jbsolo
My 3 signed photos i got so far from the convent over the years :)
Christopher Judge - 2009
Michael Winslow - 2011
Linda Blair - 2011

If i have the money this year im going for Kane Hodder and Robert Patrick. just need to find some poster to get signed, dont know if i want a photo signed :/

Wow! Linda Blair looks HOT in that picture. Nice collections gruff! Did you take a picture with Ms Blair? I love to grab a few shots with her :D

Awesome :D are u going to get some autographs then ?

Cool, I'm going to the Scifi convention in Gothenburg at the end of March :)

And have some sad news about the convent in Malmo :( Robert Patrick had to cancel, instead of going to the convent he will be shotting a pilot of some tv show, they also said that Robert will do a personal video for his fans and im going to post it asap its up on the site :)

maybe some good news in the last minutes Lance Henriksen will now attend the convent :)

Last edited:
Awesome :D are u going to get some autographs then ?

And have some sad news about the convent in Malmo :( Robert Patrick had to cancel, instead of going to the convent he will be shotting a pilot of some tv show, they also said that Robert will do a personal video for his fans and im going to post it asap its up on the site :)

maybe some good news in the last minutes Lance Henriksen will now attend the convent :)

Well that sucks. I guess you never know with the celebs!

I'm planning on getting autographs from Joe Flanigan and Edward Furlong :)

Back from the convention and this is what i got this year :)
Kim Hartman, Richard Gibson and Joe Flanigan autograph :oohyeah: only bad thing is that i cant see what one word is supposed to be on Joe's autograph xD

Attachments

• SANY0035.jpg
    SANY0035.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 144
  • SANY0038.jpg
    SANY0038.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 148
  • SANY0039.jpg
    SANY0039.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: dirtyoak
Back from the convention and this is what i got this year :)
Kim Hartman, Richard Gibson and Joe Flanigan autograph :oohyeah: only bad thing is that i cant see what one word is supposed to be on Joe's autograph xD

Very nice! :)

Some pictures from the Scifi convention in Gothenburg. :)

I was there early so there wasn't any lines yet to the celebs.

David Faustino from Married with Children

Joe Flanigan from Stargate Atlantis