The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 11,007
Last edited:
Maybe Blufans could make it, but we could wait for T. Genesys....Too long - Theatre 1st of July in France so at the end of the year in our Bluray Library

Not a fan of the front artwork for sure ,dont even look like him or Terminator.
hard to judge till see them in the flesh and guess they cover them up anyways with the slips lenti so if you like the steel 1\4 slip or if youre not a massive fan of the steel they can hook you with the covers..

Reactions: Zaandam3
@wxlinkswd hope you'll have good news for us soon! Can't wait for this! I know you mentioned in another thread (I'm not sure if this or T3) that you have plans for Genisys. How about T2 & Salvation?

The FA is the better from the two and with the goodies it's a treat to have missed out on that as I joined up on the forum late but do plan to buy this.

The FA is the better from the two and with the goodies it's a treat to have missed out on that as I joined up on the forum late but do plan to buy this.

The FA edition has the advantage of already being released. The slip certainly looks good but the steelbook itself to me does not live up to the quality of the extras. This is WEA unlike the FA which is WWA. For me personally, I think this will be the better edition.

The FA edition has the advantage of already being released. The slip certainly looks good but the steelbook itself to me does not live up to the quality of the extras. This is WEA unlike the FA which is WWA. For me personally, I think this will be the better edition.
In general I love FA releases, but I have to say I think this might be the nicer release too.
I don't like the recent WWA Steelbook, but I do like the look of this; and with it being embossed and glossy they could be on to a winner.

OK thanks for the information guys I thought I missed out on the better product as I'm a new member here and did not make it for the FA GB I was quite gutted to miss out on that but know listening to you great ninjas has made my day thank you to all.

Got the FA on order would also like to have this to to add to the collection will keep an eye out for this...

Looks. Sweet. The front looks very similar to the Bly Ray that just released though. Still be a good buy to go into my steelbook collection defiantly in for the lenti.

Getting Terminator overload, but this one is really nice. If that cover is a lenti that flip flops between Arnie and exoskeleton I may have to buy this for, I guess the 5th time...

Status
Not open for further replies.